Enterbay - Jean Reno - Leon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely, customs win out most times for me also

I can't believe this for an EB product, they have some of the best sculptors in the world and that looks nothing like Reno/Leon

Where are his glasses?

Or his hat? It's more of a beanie than a tousle cap. Not something I'd expect out of a production piece. I'd expect them to actually make those hard-to-source things.

As for the sculpt, hard to tell. I'm rather digging Headplay's, however.

Why didn't my spidey sense tell me this thread had new posts ?.

That hat is a joke. I think the sculpt looking the way it does is a combination of bad photos and from the looks of it terrible paint. I'm still confident there is a brilliant sculpt under there and I'll be getting it repainted if I take it out of the box and it looks like that.
I wasn't expecting anything better than my own custom or the incredible ones I've seen here anyway.

Personally I'd buy this if it was a dragon figure since to my knowledge it's the first licensed figure from the movie and a must have for me. I just wish someone would make a Matilda to complete the set !. :lecture

I have not seen the Headplay version, can anybody post a pic?

Still going to take alot to beat Feng's for me, on Feng's I remember liking it but not loving it through the pictures but in hand it was remarkable how much it looked like Leon

picture108n.png

Now this is the real Leon! :lecture

Wow... didn't realize pics were out. Looks bad... sculpt seems off (hopefully just the lighting) but the whole figure just looks sloppy and kind of boxy.

i wonder if they'll put out more characters than just leon. i think an oldman and portman will be insanely awesome - although i doubt that is likely to happen :(

Figure look's a bit better in this video.:)

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8B8H5MyqsQ&feature=feedu"]YouTube - Enterbay 12" Professional Leon Window Display[/ame]

..the lock cutter would have been nice.

Still something really off about that sculpt! I think they have the face shape smack on but the eyes seem to be throwing it way off!

The shoes are totally wrong and the glasses look to be a gold frame and not a sliver/clear frame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back