Enterbay - Jean Reno - Leon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This looks great imo the big problem with this is just the lighting in the video you can see how great it will look

No offence to the great custom, but that Enterbay figure looks much more like Jean Reno. I will definitely be getting this.
As for the Bruce Lee with the yellow arm stain from the suit, wow Enterbay what are you thinking of showing it like that?

Untitledleon-1.jpg
2937919931_9733679697-1.jpg

Remember that the photo of the figure is slightly washed out because of the lighting

Last edited:
Something is off with that sculpt ..it might be the distance between his mouth and nose, i'm not sure.

Something is off with that sculpt ..it might be the distance between his mouth and nose, i'm not sure.

Sorry mate looks fine to me, but that's my perspective

Also the nose hooks over, so from the angle of the figure there will seem to be less of a gap

Last edited:
I think the sculpt is incredible. I can't say my favorite sculpt of Reno yet since each photo I've seen of this tends to look different but if I were to look at the last photo posted above and the original teaser poster overall it just captures him best to me.
If they're not changed before release I'll be at least changing the shoes , hat and probably the glasses.

I'm not familiar with the way Enerbay run really , once they've shown figures off like this is it usually a long wait before release ?.

What i don't understand is that there are many in here saying the likeness is off, i think it's almost there but something is off(just my opinion) and yet soooo many people praise the dx joker sculpt ..and that's really off!??

So many sculpt's that have very good likeness are picked at to death and yet almost every review i come across of the dx joker, it's likeness is praised!?

I'm liking EB's just as much as Ray's, very glad it turned out so well.

Will be my first EB. Great timing on Headplay's Stansfield as well, I prefer it to Rainman's which looks a little too cartoony.

Will be my first EB. Great timing on Headplay's Stansfield as well, I prefer it to Rainman's which looks a little too cartoony.

:exactly::goodpost: ..Headplay's stansfield sculpt is fantastic, do you know of a good clothing set that could be passed off as his?

..also if you have any info on our Gordan sculpt can you please pm me?:)

:exactly::goodpost: ..Headplay's stansfield sculpt is fantastic, do you know of a good clothing set that could be passed off as his?

..also if you have any info on our Gordan sculpt can you please pm me?:)

Still no info on Gordon I'm afraid. :monkey2 Still have our deposits though, I'll pm you an update later today, I need to clear ol out the inbox.

Not sure about a suit for Stansfield but Saturday toys and Tom's Forrest figure's tan suits come to mind.

What i don't understand is that there are many in here saying the likeness is off, i think it's almost there but something is off(just my opinion) and yet soooo many people praise the dx joker sculpt ..and that's really off!??

So many sculpt's that have very good likeness are picked at to death and yet almost every review i come across of the dx joker, it's likeness is praised!?

Yeah the DX has great clothing, but the BR head beats it hands down

Still no info on Gordon I'm afraid. :monkey2 Still have our deposits though, I'll pm you an update later today, I need to clear ol out the inbox.

Not sure about a suit for Stansfield but Saturday toys and Tom's Forrest figure's tan suits come to mind.

The Saturday toys tan suit is what I was originally using for my Stansfield custom before Rainman announced his. It's the best one to use in my opinion and although it tends to catch a high price now compared to what it used to it's definitely the best version on the cheaper side. I was using the hot toys two face shirt and gun here also.

stansfield.jpg

If I were you guys I'd wait to see the final painted headplay product though , I'm planning on buying a sculpt myself but as I'm sure you know some of them are looking different once finished.

I wonder would Kato make Stan's suit if we got enough interest..that sculpt is quality and i'd love Kato gear to match.

What about shoes?

That film was Gary Oldmans coolest look. He should try to recapture that as opposed to the schoolteacher look hes got now.

The figure does look much better in that video. That beanie definitely wasn't helping anything...

I think the video shows a better figure than the washed-out photos of it behind glass, but overall I think he looks pretty good. I have to agree that the EB sculpt is a more accurate Reno than the custom, but the hat is silly bad and the paint looks a little too light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back