Enterbay - Jean Reno - Leon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Window Display @ Enterbay Hong Kong Store on 7 May 2011.

2011-05-07.jpg

https://figuremaniac.blogspot.com/2011/05/enterbay-professional-leon-jean-reno.html

Last edited:
I just Google searched "Enterbay Leon" to see if this figure was EVER coming out and this topic was the first hit (it's been a while since I've visited 'General Collectibles' so that's why I missed it).

This figure looks all kinds of EPIC! Can't wait to own it. I'm going to have him on a Detolf shelf next to my Dexter. Because lovable hitmen and serial killers go together, right? :)

When and where can we order here in the States? Can't miss this.

I think the sculpt looks freakin' incredible...One of my big things will be I hope they do his gun "rig" well...Right color and/or weathering...And have the correct hip holster on this one, instead of that stupid knife sheath the "other" one had...

Case looks like it will have more accessories, but hope the detail is there on the guns, and that they are made well...That's one thing I liked about the "Heroic" figure...The compensated Barettas were almost dead ringers for the real ones...Coming from a relatively new company anyway...

I have high hopes though...Never owned an EB figure, so I dont know what the quality is like...

Matt

Why are the poses generally so crap in these displays? Its like they're trying to demonstrate the articulation but they're just leaving it any which way and not bothering to execute a realistic pose.

Because enterbay body sucks! I presume that is the Damon body. I like that it's tall and all but it doesn't have any other redeeming features. TTL owns that crappy eb body and so much cheaper too.

Really, the new body they released is bad. I haven't been following the thread, but it looked promising.

The new body seemed fine to me but this is my 1st Enterbay figure so may be I got lucky but it's holding it's pose's fine so far.

Thanks! I'll have to be checking it regularly. Don't wanna miss this. Gotta rewatch this movie once I place the order. Looked great on DVD through my Bluray player!

One of my favorite films and this would be the first EB I would purchase. Just a Newbie opinion here but the custom version suit, accessories, glasses and beanie is spot on down to the fabrics, especially shirt and beanie. The facial sculpt is great too, a bit younger looking than the actual and somewhat stylized. Would love to see it without glasses and beanie. Its also a completely different expression; determined, fierce, vengeful, the exact opposite of EB's expression: mournful, depressive, removed. I think EB's version desparately needs a tailor for the suit and...seriously, did he get a free bowl of soup with that hat? But I gotta say the EB head sculpt is spot on. If the accessories are as pictured...definite buy. You put the EB head on the custom figure...$400-$500 hands down.

Think NextLevel99 should of done a search before he or she posted a new thread!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back