Enterbay - Jean Reno - Leon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That hats gotta be adjustable though guys. They just put it on very poorly. And with the glasses on as well it should look great.

Yeah the DX has great clothing, but the BR head beats it hands down

Really, I think Dx sculpt is amazing but what a boring world it would be if we all had the same opinion but still I'll wait & see better picture's before deciding on getting this or not but what I've seen so far makes me feel underwhelmed & I really want to like this.

Hey Deckard, sent you a PM. THANKS!

Also I have smiley decals for you too, let me know if you still need those also.

I didn't get it because my inbox was full, but I'm guessing its for Tylers shirts, I'll get those paid for you tonite bud. Thanks for the heads up I emptied it now.

I think the sculpt is incredible. I can't say my favorite sculpt of Reno yet since each photo I've seen of this tends to look different but if I were to look at the last photo posted above and the original teaser poster overall it just captures him best to me.
If they're not changed before release I'll be at least changing the shoes , hat and probably the glasses.

I'm not familiar with the way Enerbay run really , once they've shown figures off like this is it usually a long wait before release ?.

Just hope it s more Bauer than T-Bag(Jack Bauer was 6 months between reveal and production while T-Bag was 17!!!)

That long a wait and they only made this T-bag guy. What a failure that line ended up being. Stupid license to begin with, the show was already dead.

That long a wait and they only made this T-bag guy. What a failure that line ended up being. Stupid license to begin with, the show was already dead.

:exactly: I thought T-bag turned out pretty well from the few pic's I'd seen but unforntantly like you said "the show was all ready dead" but if EB were to make just one figure from the line, I'd thought it would of been Scofield?

im gonna guess 180-200. eb's price range is usually around this area with the last few figures

I completely forgot about this figure and after seeing these pics, the headsculpt is slightly off but it still looks pretty amazing compared to previous company's attempts. Hopefully EB releases this within the year :lol

:slap I can't believe it is taking 13 months (and counting) until this is released.. :slap

Now that gives me a lot of disappointment knowing that Rambo 4 will take at least 13 months before proto pics. :(

EB told me figure is still in development, more adjustments to be done by YJ's team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back