Enterbay - Jean Claude Van Damme figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its amazing what you learn here all set to order my hero van damme and now i learn he is a crackhead.........Soooo canceled!

1534739_10154597392535046_6030413707733691406_o.jpg

10697283_10154601361605046_5656903004691449112_o.jpg

Last week, and what he does everyday. Shame on the haters.

I do not care what stars do in their private lives. What matters is how good they were at their art form. Because folks would refuse a Mad Max or Braveheart figure?!

I am really digging this JCVD figure. Let the pics keep a coming. :)

I do not care what stars do in their private lives. What matters is how good they were at their art form. Because folks would refuse a Mad Max or Braveheart figure?!

Well a Max or William Wallace would sell ....a 50+ yr old Mel Gibson figure probably not :)

:D That little poor guy from Canada can't realize I ignored his first silly comment and now he thinks I am posting photos for him!

I am posting photos of a great Jean-Claude Van Damme figure on a forum that is supposed to be for collectibles. I have no time to waste with losers.

Here is a new shot by someone who bought it. I still didn't get mine yet.10593215_10152279989615906_4899578294206951892_n.jpg

I like this pic with the splits Dammage. The shadowing on his face brings out the likeness I think.

attachment.php

But the figure (to me) looks oddly posed here. Kinda looks way older than he should displayed like that. Like a geriatric struggling to get into a fighting stance (not JCVD, the toy) :lol

attachment.php

I purchased mine from Enterbay's online store, but no email confirmations from them, but I do have PayPal confirmation. Pretty excited. I'm not sure if I'm going to go through with my plan for an Expendables 2 bash. I've now noticed the differing hair styles. So that might bug me. I guess I will be displaying it as is. I wonder how long a casual JCVD figure will hold my interest, compared to the casual Hot Toys Bruce Lee (which was nicely executed) figure? I kinda want my casual Bruce Lee figure back :lol

Nobody other than this guy was eager enough to get the figure early :lol

Last edited:
Back