Enterbay - Jean Claude Van Damme figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah Ill Lighten up when people don't judge my character especially if they don't know me. That is wrong kidding or not kidding. You just don't make a comment with out relationship with someone like that, cause it is hard to know if they are for real or not. Just wrong man

Bloody Australians :lecture

"SAB has written a post. He actually states directly that he is joking in the post, uses a smiley face to reinforce that and then finishes by stating that he knows Enterbay sucks.

I have one of two choices here:
a) laugh and agree that Enterbay's QC does indeed suck
b) cram together every one liner I can think of, throw a fit and let fly"

Option B was definitely the correct way to go. This is the internet and one should always instantly go scorched Earth.
I salute your moxie.

SAB Sorch on You Aussie welcome to my broken figure after a 11 hr work day buddy.

Perhaps the internet is not the place to be after an 11hr work day and a crap Enterbay figure :dunno

I don't get the big deal - if it's a defective figure, you return it to Enterbay for a full refund. And you don't have to sell it for a loss, which would almost certainly have been the case. Sab pointing this out in a jocular fashion was more a dig at EB's rubbish QC than a shot at your character. That's how I read it anyway. But what would I know, I'm a bloody Australian too.

welcome to my broken figure after a 11 hr work day buddy.
There's always one simple yet 100% effective solution - quit this hobby if it's too much for you to take.
Especially if you can't ignore people you don't like on the internet or can't laugh about how much our lives sucks.

I get why you are so nervous about this, really.
My experience with Entertoyz Samanosuke was enough to never have a thought about buying their figures again.

Get well soon :D

I got this fig today & OMG what a load of rubbish Enterbay have produced here.

First: The fig is tiny in scale, I know he is not the tallest but my other figs tower above him, he is on some Bruce Lee body I think and just looks so undersized. Also nasty seams visible in the hands and neck.

Second: 'Wait till you see the neck and head gap' :horror I can almost get my finger in the gap

Third: The joints on this guy are absolutely terrible, you feel any minute the joint is going to snap off, horrible clicking noise when you move the leg and elbow joints.

Fourth: the clothing is so cheap looking, the jeans are full of thread pulls and the jacket just looks a joke.

Fifth: the base is average at best, feather light and strait out the box it looks like the name plate is tarnished. Also his sunglasses look too big on him

Sixth: Forget about the splits pose, the way this thing has been put together your lucky if just bending the knee will break the figure.

In Conclusion this is a shockingly bad figure from any company, if it was from some unheard off Bootleg company you would be disappointed but Enterbay!

This will be my last Enterbay figure, their QC never improves and they are charging Hot Toys money for something which a Bootleg company would be ashamed to of produced. The only + point is a decent but not perfect JCVD sculpt, which most companies in the 1/6 market can achieve anyway.

you'd think they listen to feedback from customers but they got their head stuck too far up Dennis Rodman's @ss at this moment. :dunno

I think Bill enjoys hanging out with basketball players more than make figures people can actually play with.

What a review. Ouch. Did you pre order direct form Enterbay? I'm asking because that's where I pre ordered, but I haven't heard anything back from them. No order confirmation, tracking details, nothing. Maybe I can cancel before they send it to me :lol

Back