Enterbay - Jean Claude Van Damme figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel ya man. I thought the same thing the first time I saw they were going with older JCVD.

I'm just happy more 1/6 figure companies have begun stepping up to compete against Hottoys. A few years ago it seemed like Enterbay was the lone company standing between HT 's having a monopoly with high end figures, and perhaps that took a toll on Enterbay idk. Enterbay does do 1/4 and nba really well, but IDE like to see them bringng us movie legends we will never see from HT (ex scarface.) So far Enterbay is the only company that has wowed me like HT's in detail.

I'd like to see EnterBay do some of the unlicensed properties that Iminime's been doing. They wouldn't cost $500 a piece and it's stuff Hot Toys wouldn't touch anyway. Total Recall, cough, cough, Total Recall. The Arnold one, not the Colin one.

$2.05 is a lot to ask for a non-Universal Soldier, non-Timecop Van Damme.

touchegoodsir.jpg

This just dropped through the letterbox , it is the sculpt linked in a previous entry from fleabay , only got time for a couple of quick pics as grandkids are rampaging . It looks tons better in person , I will be quite happy kitting it out in Dam toys gangsters kingdom type outfits , the more flambouyant the better as I will not be buying the original from Enterbay , anyway here is the sculpt on the Hot Toys Bruce Lee body in the Subway Toys Jack Bauer gear .

Much better in person , no time to do anything other than a these quick shots

Got mine today. The quality of this sculpt and paint app. Is superb. i can say the quality of this piece is good as hot toys.

Actually, I've never liked any of JCVD movies! I just like the guy, with all his funny, weird quotes. You always have a good time hearing him talk. That's why I don't care for a young JCVD. His movies suck anyway!:lol

Actually, I've never liked any of JCVD movies! I just like the guy, with all his funny, weird quotes. You always have a good time hearing him talk. That's why I don't care for a young JCVD. His movies suck anyway!:lol

They tried to package him as an Arnie/Chuck/Bruce mix but he was never as great as those guys. Still, his movies did have their charms.

I'm trying to think of a good tagline for Enterbay's new products. Here are some ideas:

Enterbay: Great sculptors, bad licenses

Enterbay: High quality toys of things you never asked for

Enterbay: Because Hot Toys has all the good licenses
Pmsl

Who the hell asked for Mr Bean? I have no idea how that has been made!

Pmsl

Who the hell asked for Mr Bean? I have no idea how that has been made!

I haven't asked for it, but I've ordered it. For 2 reasons:
-it looks amazing
-it has the turkey

as for JCVD, I'm not amazed by the likeliness

Bah. I wanted them to include "Expendables" gear as well. I don't want to run around picking up parts from here & there :lol

Still. Looks like a bare bones, but nice quality figure.

Back