Enterbay - Jean Claude Van Damme figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah a team of Dolph and Van Damme would be great! Honestly I see myself buying this figure no matter what. I grew up with Van Damme movies and despite the cheese in them I still find them to be awesome. I'm a fan I can't help it.

I just realized that Frank Dux would probably be more pricey for EB since the real Frank Dux would want royalties and stuff as well.

ixg77pnlypkspk.jpg

It might be for Expendables 2 :thud:

Would be cool (but probably unlikely) if it was a 2 in 1, Bloodsport/Kickboxer figure. Only things needed other than the JCVD body would be, Bloodsport/Kickboxer head sculpts, Bloodsport trunks, Kickboxer diaper, Kickboxer glass dipped hand wraps, & some different hands.

Great news! Enterbay are really impressing me lately with all these releases.
I hope its bloodsport or kickboxer. Universal soldier would be cool too.

Last edited:
Lately EB has been much quicker on their releases, maybe they finally learned not to announce something till its almost ready to show.

New news from Bill's facebook:

Bill: "Mr Van Damme invite me for a private dinner tonight at Hong Kong. Will sure talk about his Figure series at EB. will bring some good news to you guys. I will update tonight."

I pee'd a little :D

New news from Bill's facebook:

Bill: "Mr Van Damme invite me for a private dinner tonight at Hong Kong. Will sure talk about his Figure series at EB. will bring some good news to you guys. I will update tonight."

I pee'd a little :D

Hell yeah! Cant wait to hear the plans. It would be great if they make Bolo too!

Its nice that it'll be a series and not just one figure, maybe this way everyone will get a figure they like. Still hoping Bloodsport is made.

Back