Enterbay - Jean Claude Van Damme figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rubber body .....

sloane-2.jpg

bloodsport-large.jpg

What? Nobody want's a "rubbish" body after EB's Game release? :lol

lol i dont really want JCVD displayed like that.
You talking about the Kickboxer pic? Yeah, it looks like a guy in a diaper :lol But then I look at the cool glass dipped hand wraps in this pic .....

l_97659_d95c7f69.jpg

& realise, I'll get over it :D

Bloodsport is one figure ive been wanting for a long time,and i think that's the one they will make too.I think EB prefer Martial Arts Van Damme over anything else he has done.

Rubber body or not,i don't care as i prefer the GI look,he wore some cool looking GI's i hope they will include with this figure if it's Bloodsport.

Universal Soldier and I'd consider it. Just don't do anything recent. The guy has not been taking care of himself. Look at that video Rock83 posted, I mean I can't believe this guy was one of my heroes growing up. :gah:

Universal Soldier and I'd consider it. Just don't do anything recent. The guy has not been taking care of himself. Look at that video Rock83 posted, I mean I can't believe this guy was one of my heroes growing up. :gah:

dude he is over 50. He looks in good shape for his age. Little less hair mind you :D

Back