Enterbay - Jean Claude Van Damme figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope Enterbay scored a long deal with JCVD to make many many figures based on his movies and characters.

Let the games begin!

He's in amazing shape, look at his abs. He can't do anything about getting older looking, but he's certainly kept in great shape.

I bet he did the split in front of them too:lol

I think we'll see more than just one figure,but one things for sure,since it's Enterbay it would be strange if we didn't get at least one martial arts presentation of one of JCVD's characters,so yeah i think Bloodsport is a safe bet.

That movie would have been alright if it wasn't for all that Bruce Lee BS,that was really dumb.

They did a photoshoot in his house. Bill won't say what the project will be yet, but I don't see Bloodsport. Maybe Universal Soldier as Bill mentioned it over at FB.

I think as to what would sell best , Universal Soldier would be up there with Bloodsport and Kickboxer so if that's the decision it doesn't surprise me. Regardless of what it is I'll be supporting this line if the figure looks good.

Maybe the'll do a figure of just him as himself? I'd still buy that.

I think as to what would sell best , Universal Soldier would be up there with Bloodsport and Kickboxer so if that's the decision it doesn't surprise me. Regardless of what it is I'll be supporting this line if the figure looks good.

:lecture 100% agreed

Maybe the'll do a figure of just him as himself? I'd still buy that.

Yeah I was also thinking about something a la Mr. Han or Jason Bourne, just a body rerelease with Van damme's sculpt on it and then a new set of clothes to go with it.

And I'd still buy that, maybe even a pair and kitbash away!

Back