Enterbay - Jean Claude Van Damme figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is there any news? Wat is the release date? Who is making this figure?

enterbay and hot toys?

I hope it will be universal soldier. Or a figure with short hair Not timecop! or hard target! but the young JCVD at his top of his career!

This is a dream come true. 7 years ago I recommend enterbay for a JCVD figure and now its realy going tho happen!

Will it be a statue or a 1/6 figure? I saw a picture of the rubberisch body already?

Enterbay please show some pictures!!!!

...hope so!!!!!!!! it's a true dream come true!

Tell me.... please!!!!

Lets hope so!

Can't wait to see the result sculpture!

show us!!!!!!!!!

Hate waiting grrr :)

...Nawk Soo Cow White worrior!!!! where are you!

Are you serious? You joined this board over two and a half years ago, have posted nothing in all that time, and now have all 11 of your posts in this thread, which everyone else in their right mind avoids because we ain't likely to hear jack about this figure for months.

This is going to be a long thread indeed if you keep posting twice-daily lamentations about how long this is taking.

Are you serious? You joined this board over two and a half years ago, have posted nothing in all that time, and now have all 11 of your posts in this thread, which everyone else in their right mind avoids because we ain't likely to hear jack about this figure for months.

This is going to be a long thread indeed if you keep posting twice-daily lamentations about how long this is taking.
:lol

I was thinking about Johnny's join date & post count earlier, & I was thinking something similar.

Johnny must really want a JCVD figure/statue, to come out of hiding & only post in here :lol

Yeah duh... I was waiting for this for the last two years!!!! thank you inspector gadget! If you like to know more about me you can just ask me.

Name: Johnny
Lives: The netherlands, Leeuwarden
Kids?: no
Wife: Yes

:):):)

I'm very exited about this JCVD figure Sorry all!

i think its good to see such a classic martial arts icon brought to us in 1/6 format.

i for one would love to see more martial art figures in 1/6 especially the classics like jackie chan, sam seed etc.

Back