Enterbay - Jean Claude Van Damme figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be so awesome to have figures of those characters, they'd look very impressive displayed together.

Re: Enterbay - Jean Claude Van Damme premium action figure

Universal Soldier Jean Claude Van Damme would be awesome so would Dolph Lundgren

Those 2 have been always a dream to me to have as action figures! I assume it will happen, because I know that Bill loves the movie.

If - just saying if - it is going to be a Jean-Claude Van Damme figure, I hope they include 2 chairs as accessories! It would be a cool idea for the Jean-Claude Van Damme premium action figure to do his famous chair-splits!

168825_10150857961235906_2014253610_n.jpg

I actually learned to do the splits between two chairs because of him. I was in high school at the time. I tore all the muscles and tendens between my legs, but kept stretching as it healed, and was able to do chair splits for years and years after that. True story.

I actually learned to do the splits between two chairs because of him. I was in high school at the time. I tore all the muscles and tendens between my legs, but kept stretching as it healed, and was able to do chair splits for years and years after that. True story.

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Re: Enterbay - Jean Claude Van Damme

Many years ago, I used to know a lady from the US, who had a terrible car accident! Her spinal chord and nerves were damaged.

When she saw a VHS, Van Damme's Lionheart movie...she got inspired and she started to exercise, year after another, till she managed to walk on her feet again and even doing KICKBOXING!

Me, I suffer diabetes since I was 11. Next July, I am gonna be 35. Diabetes took one of my eyes and caused me heart problems and lots of other illnesses. But, till the moment...I try to fightback and stay positive because Van Damme also inspires me!

He is so special when it comes to inspiring others to become better. One of his quotes, "If you fall down seven times, get up eight..." I think it's because he himself has faced incredible ups and downs in his life but he ;) never retreated, never surrendered!

Respects to JCVD. Enterbay, please do it right!

421217_10150518602630906_1363825246_n.jpg

I cant wait for JCVD 1/4!!!!

The current project is a 1/6 Premium AF. I have a guess they will do a 1/4 Universal Soldier figure in the future...which will look great next to EB's T2 and Rambo III...but to be honest I don't like the 1/4th scale! TOO BIG.

:impatient: I am afraid that because of The Expendables 2 World Tour, JCVD will be away from Hong Kong for a while!

Enterbay awaits him to see the prototype they did for his premium format action figure, then to proceed!

God, please make this figure come out awesome! :pray:

428873_10151944466495046_1694975733_n.jpg

[ame="https://youtu.be/EWdgFqcdV2U"]https://youtu.be/EWdgFqcdV2U[/ame]

top_rand06.png

I hope it will be universal soldier. Or a figure with short hair Not timecop! or hard target! but the young JCVD at his top of his career!

This is a dream come true. 7 years ago I recommend enterbay for a JCVD figure and now its realy going tho happen!

I hope it will be universal soldier. Or a figure with short hair Not timecop! or hard target! but the young JCVD at his top of his career!

This is a dream come true. 7 years ago I recommend enterbay for a JCVD figure and now its realy going tho happen!

I don't think it is going to be a movie, is it?

I thought it was like the recent Bruce Lee statue from Enterbay - its just going to be JCVD in all his glory :yess:

Back