Enterbay - Jean Claude Van Damme figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would expect nothing else from an Inspector Gadget like yourself.

f8c12e7f-fca3-47d5-8862-a9339c255019.jpg

...can't wait... is there a deadline?

The project has been put on hold for a bit. From Bill's blog:

"Dear Jean-Claude Van Damme fans,

We are currently experiencing high levels of interest in the 'Girlfriend' line and are working hard to complete it. After the 'Girlfriend' line has been completed in 2015, we will begin work on the much anticipated Jean-Claude Van Damme figures. Thank you for your patience, I think fans of Jean-Claude Van Damme will be very satisfied with the result!

Regards,
Bill"

Notice he said 'figures' and not just 'figure' :panic::panic::panic: :yess:

Sorry guys, I was just yanking Joynnypoep's chain 'cause he keeps bumping this thread like a kid in the backseat wondering whether we're there yet :lol I thought that the clincher that this was a piss-take was that Bill had decided to prioritise the whole Girlfriend line over this, and that we wouldn't see this for another two years - but on reflection this could easily be the case. This is Enterbay after all, who knows what the hell they're thinking...

Are they for real?Putting JCVD line on hold for 3 years because of the Girlfiend line?

I'm also going to ignore Lejuan's subsequent posts and proclaim my outrage that these figures have been pushed back to 2015 !!!

Back