Enterbay - Jean Claude Van Damme figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My first impression as a casual, but not massive, JCVD fan, is that this does not look to me like his physique in either say, Bloodsport or Kickboxer. His arms look too small for a start and he's looking kind of long in the trunk and neck. But I'll no doubt be called out by a bigger fan who could be bothered posting a comparison pic that shows that EB is spot on.

Interesting....

Once I saw it, I thought of Kickboxer and Timecop body shape. JCVD is known for easily gaining or loosing weight according to the movie he's doing.
My notes: they should give him bigger chest and arms a lil' bit.

This body sculpt is not the final. They will show to it to Mr. Van Damme so he can add his remarks.

Universal Soldier has been Enterbay's first interest but I'd assume it could be a Jean-Claude Van Damme premium action figure.

579410_106057906200843_100003899012702_29037_681656691_n.jpg

Well that took a whole one post to correct Lejuan :lol

Universal Soldier for me as well.

If they make a black label, really hope its a helicopter kick pose with clear stand. Preferably Bloodsport.

Maybe a HT Expandebles 2 old JCVD and i'm good. I like the old JCVD. Especially after watching the JCVD movie, his show Behind Closed Doors, and all his sobbing interveiws. A man that regrets his past decisions and trying hard to work his way back and earn his respect.

Such an evolution, his life is a character in itself. Stallone as well, with his sobbing speeches in Rocky Balboa. Arnie flopped his last movies, but he never meltdown to direct to dvd territory.

Black Label is a statue line. The JCVD figure is a premium action figure (poseable).

I'd love to get a JCVD figure too because as you said, "his life is a character in itself." I am a huge fan of Van Damme and I am on his forums everyday and it thrills me to see how many people did he change their life for good!

Again, I assure you that this image is considered nothing. EB will rework on it to give us the perfect JCVD figure!

Black Label is a statue line. The JCVD figure is a premium action figure (poseable).

I'd love to get a JCVD figure too because as you said, "his life is a character in itself." I am a huge fan of Van Damme and I am on his forums everyday and it thrills me to see how many people did he change their life for good!

Again, I assure you that this image is considered nothing. EB will rework on it to give us the perfect JCVD figure!

Yeah i know the Black Label is a statue. Thats why i said helicopter kick posed. Bill said they will actually do a 1/6 (which the picture is indicating) and 1/4th scale. I think, but i'm not 100% sure, that they did mention BL line as well.

Bruce Lee is the 1st one, but there will be more. Black label is a series of iconic stars. If a BL JCVD is made in one set pose, i'd highly prefer him in his signature move rather then his bicep pump or that kick to the head pose.

Yeah i know the Black Label is a statue. Thats why i said helicopter kick posed. Bill said they will actually do a 1/6 (which the picture is indicating) and 1/4th scale. I think, but i'm not 100% sure, that they did mention BL line as well.

Bruce Lee is the 1st one, but there will be more. Black label is a series of iconic stars. If a BL JCVD is made in one set pose, i'd highly prefer him in his signature move rather then his bicep pump or that kick to the head pose.

Did you see this, https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151317887220046.813079.21497365045&type=3 buddy?

If they make a black label, really hope its a helicopter kick pose with clear stand. Preferably Bloodsport.
Good choice. That's the one I'd like as well.

418515_10151317891225046_21497365045_22885781_1141561453_n.jpg

I also liked the splits pose as well. But not quite sure if a low, wide pose would compliment my display.

395905_10151317891780046_21497365045_22885788_1816975124_n.jpg

Really excited about this! This is long overdue, not right that the only Van Damme figure I have is the old Street Fighter 12" Guile from when I was a kid LOL.

Back