Enterbay IP MAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone seen this before?
I saw it on Ebay, thought maybe worth getting.

5099899714_641df1df6c_o_d.jpg

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/custom-made-...ultDomain_0&hash=item230ab60a1c#ht_3694wt_907

Also, does anyone know where I'd find some different Kung Fu outfits for a rival figure?

Cheers

Well, the main reason to switch the body is that the RM3 initially came out with some problems--some folks were switching to TT narrows. Also, in the movie, Yen looks slimmer/narrower in costume as well.

Sorry kind of OT, but I saw Ip Man 2 last night. Story-wise, it was disappointing to me. The last half of the movie will be very familiar to western audiences.

Anyone know when BBTS is suppose to get these in? I know some US stores got these in already.

bought one in china for 20 bucks looks better than the original enterbay IMO

That does look quite good. I think I'll invest in one.
My figure arrived Friday. Didn't get to look at it till last night. Took one photo (crappy).

5111664675_b9897c2d13_z_d.jpg

I also confirm that my Enterbay body is rather poo. Hard to put him in WingChun poses with such a loose figure. Good thing I've ordered a TT body :)

Cheers

Any word on when this figure will be available in the States?

Holy smokes! He's still not available over there? Glad I ordered direct from EB - mind you it made sense for the cost of postage to where I'm at. This was one of my most anticipated figures, I couldn't stand having to wait this long. I hope he's worth the wait for you - for me it's the wooden dummy that lets me forget the extra TTA body I had to get, lack of additional outfit etc. Despite all its shortcomings, I still love having him on my shelf.

Yep still no notice from BBTS.... October is quickly closing. I would have ordered from EB directly, but from what I hear of their customer service, I'd rather stick with BBTS.

True. But I'd rather buy an unpainted cast and paint it myself just to change the expression a bit with the eyes (and see if I can top the factory paint).

Back