Enterbay IP MAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
12276851_911100418979123_1965999769_n.jpg

Do you like the original figure?

Not entirely. Just something about it thats off. I just somehow find it hard to really like Enterbay stuff. I give them the benefit of the doubt and wait for the prototype. However, Im skipping that bruce lee of theirs. Im liking the smaller scale from Storm since I saw that in hand yesterday. Will hopefully one day see storm take on 1/6 bruce if interests is still there in the market.

12356468_1668890739992036_76052716_n.jpg

Enterbay said:
Brand new 1/6 scale Real Masterpiece figurine of Master Ip Man is coming to ToySoul in Dec. It is based on the latest Ip Man 3 movie, and featuring an authentic likeness of head sculpt, improved body and exquisite accessories.

We won't know until we know. I really want it to be good though. I still think EB have the best paint application.

EB's qc is their biggest downfall.

They get a good sculpt and paint out, but then either the body sucks, accessories suck, there is a sloppy edge on the paint, or a weird finish, or crudeness in the casting, weak packaging, or whatever. Just with better QC and they could be incomparable.

EB's qc is their biggest downfall.

They get a good sculpt and paint out, but then either the body sucks, accessories suck, there is a sloppy edge on the paint, or a weird finish, or crudeness in the casting, weak packaging, or whatever. Just with better QC and they could be incomparable.

That is such a fair assessment rather then the usual... they suck.

Back