Enterbay IP MAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I asked the ebay seller and no, he doesn't have any unpainted.

On a similar note, I would gladly buy a good smiling portrait of Ip Man, especially if Enterbay or Hot Toys made one. I really liked his calm attitude and good nature in both the movies and think a headsulpt that brought across that personality would be a nice alternate for display.

I just realized Ip Man doesn't come with any fisted hands. Prime, which are yours from?

Last edited:
Is it a high quality recast? Look identical? I'm tempted to get a second head for my figure, but not for $56...

i paid 20 dollars for battle damage IP man sculpt its a realy good paint job and sculpt and i went to enterbay hongkong checked out IP man didnt like the blank stare look, looks like he just woke up dont want to spend 200 bucks when u can make one for 60 bucks for the whole figure

k50cj7.jpg

Last edited:
i paid 20 dollars for battle damage IP man sculpt its a realy good paint job and sculpt and i went to enterbay hongkong checked out IP man didnt like the blank stare look, looks like he just woke up dont want to spend 200 bucks when u can make one for 60 bucks for the whole figure

The whole figure - minus the outfits and wooden dummy.

Okay, well I did the unthinkable. I ordered the expensive head and also a GL 3.5 body. I would like to display him in a fisted pose, like on the DVD cover. I think it suits his expression best. A calm, smiling headsculpt would be a different story. The GL 3.5 is the only body I can find with sculpted (fixed) wrist joints, so I needed a head that can also fit on a fixed neck. If this doesn't work out, I will just resell it later.

k50cj7.jpg

Everytime I see that head I like it more and more, it looks better than the Enterbay one for some reason, but yeah, they are $56 on ebay :S

Yes, it is definitely a splurge (and sucks) to pay rip off artists. But Ip Man is one of my favorite characters, so I had to make an exception this time.

Yeah! I should have mine in 4-5days! :yess: I just received an extra narrow yesterday from BBTS as well. Can't wait to change out the bodies and finally put Master Ip next to my BL figs! :cool:

hey newbie here, got my IP man a while ago at the HK ani-com. I was wondering which TT body would fit Ip man better? TT14 or TT16?

16 is buff but looks good to me. 14 would probably be better suited but it'd come down to personal preference about how you want your figure to look.

Everytime I see that head I like it more and more, it looks better than the Enterbay one for some reason, but yeah, they are $56 on ebay :S

Isn't that ebay head just a recast & repaint of the Enterbay Ip Man head? IF it's actually a new sculpt, that would change things...

I don't know if it's a recast, it kinda looks different IMO.

Hair is the same, ear placement is the same, lips are the same, nose is the same. It's a recast. A decent/good paint job could fool one to think otherwise.

Think the clothes would look too ill-fitting on a slim? Anyone tried this yet?

I haven't tried it myself, but just looking at my own slim TT (I only have the african america one from Thriller MJ), I can tell that's it too short and the shoulders too narrow for Ip's outfits.

Currently, I have mine on the advanced TT (16) and it looks great.

Back