Enterbay IP MAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my new Ip Man altar :D

CIMG8970.jpg

Someone need to post this next to Bruce Lee.

..not exactly a dual pose, but I think it comes across clearly enough in this shot that the two figures don't exactly look great together scale-wise:

IpMan_Bruce_01.jpg

..and the real Yip Man:

bruce-lee-yip-man-2.jpg

I try to fix that disparity by having Ip in a knees bent stance and Bruce standing fully upright. Almost makes up the height difference. Almost. Donnie is taller than Bruce in real life anyway so it doesn't other me.

I was looking forward to posing EB's Bruce & Ip Man in the same Detolf shelf--this is just WRONG! :cuckoo: Enterbay, seriously, WTF?!? :cool:

Well, if you look at Lejuan's pic, Bruce's pose and the perspective of the photo makes him look very small compared to Ip.

It's not that bad. If you bend Ip's knees a bit, they're displayable together.

Mine:
IMG_3228.jpg

Well, if you look at Lejuan's pic, Bruce's pose and the perspective of the photo makes him look very small compared to Ip.

It's not that bad. If you bend Ip's knees a bit, they're displayable together.

Yeh, perspective's a b*tch! :lol

Plasmid's right, it ain't that bad - plus you can save a fraction of an inch on height by using the TT body. My Ip still has the RM body from EB.

I'm not fussed on how they pose together to be honest. If EB brought out a real Yip Man I would though...

Ip Man is already out in the US. I wonder when we should be receiving notices on them being shipped to us. Has anyone gotten their shipping confirmation yet?

Hey Gigatech, where did you find those pics? Is that 1/6 furniture mass produced?

Back