Enterbay IP MAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another Donnie Yen Movie Figure,

kw2lt.jpg
90ooet.jpg

OMG!, Another Donnie Yen figure I'll be getting for sure. I guess Donnie will be the new Bruce Lee, haha. 2 figures announced in a short period of time, nice.

Early samples of the Ip Man Wing Chun Dummy, these are not the approved ones, the approved one is in production now!!

35027_421951574584_329989274584_4495838_8020974_n.jpg

So its a YES that EB Ip Man will get a wooden Dummy:hi5:

Wooden dummy semi-confirmed? Okay, I've come to accept the fact that I may have to pay nearly $300 for this guy.

Wooden dummy semi-confirmed? Okay, I've come to accept the fact that I may have to pay nearly $300 for this guy.

Actually what breakersrevenge posted was taken from enterbay's facebook account so it's 100% confirmed that this will come with the dummy.

I see.

When can we even start pre-ordering? I'm not very knowledgeable about EB's process. I won't miss this guy like their Jet Li and Bruce Lee figure(s)... they go for some outrageous prices on ebay.

Actually what breakersrevenge posted was taken from enterbay's facebook account so it's 100% confirmed that this will come with the dummy.

Yea, it's true as I'm admin on the account and I posted it!!

Pic is from EB CEO so it's 100%!!!

I'm so glad they decided to sculpt his neck... enhances the realism 10x... I understand why they did it with brucelee but with other releases like this they should always sculpt the neck.

^ yeah. Remember back when this sort of quality was mind blowing?and I don't just mean "awesome head sculpt and paint". I mean, impossible levels of quality that could only come from a custom artist who doesn't share his secrets or techniques. That's where we are now in terms of production/factory quality.

I've been quiet about what I thought of the IP Man head, but I think it's better than any HT head I've seen yet.

I wonder if they will be cast solid or as pieces that come apart like the actual jong.

They should be wall mounted and not free standing like an actual wing chum dummy but hey.. better than nothing.

But wasn't it a free standing one used in the film?

Back