Enterbay IP MAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so glad they decided on the ball jointed wrists (as opposed to mere swivel/turn joints) and sculpted, one piece head & neck. The ball joints might make the figure less realistic in appearance considering his stance reveal the wrists prominently, but ball joints allow much better movement.

36876_420013049584_329989274584_4447225_215738_n.jpg

I'd be prepared for $200... $300 would be out of my range though... could get two HT's for that.

I'd be prepared for $200... $300 would be out of my range though... could get two HT's for that.

I'd expect to pay $300 if it comes with that wooden dummy. I think that'd be a fair price since you're practically getting a figure-sized accessory. I'm hoping it's just $250-ish though, because the Fist of Fury figure comes with a diorama board as well as an extra head and set of clothes for $300. From what has been shown of the Ip Man figure so far, nothing suggests to me that he'll come with those kinds of extras, just the one head and one set of clothes.

i don't need that wooden dummy.
jeez, I want ip man surrounded by twelve figures with white karate suits. hhehe :panic:

one of the most epic fight scenes I ever saw in the first movie. but the price range is high...

I'd guess in the $200 range even with the dummy.

Still waiting on the Jackie Chan figure... that's one I really want :lecture

jc1.jpg

Where that picture come from?? There there an actual figure of Jackie Chan from the Drunken Master?

It was shown a loooong time ago by Enterbay... but sadly nothing's happened.

Last I heard it was "on hold" :monkey2

maybe they're making karate versions of him or something
jackie chan is more of a hong kong celebrity than donnie yen so....

I'd guess in the $200 range even with the dummy.

Still waiting on the Jackie Chan figure... that's one I really want :lecture

jc1.jpg

OMG. That's exactly what I wanted! I can't believe I've never seen this before. So depressing to hear he probably won't come out, I would've went over $200 for him.

Back