Enterbay IP MAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i don't need that wooden dummy.
jeez, I want ip man surrounded by twelve figures with white karate suits. hhehe :panic:

one of the most epic fight scenes I ever saw in the first movie. but the price range is high...

Indeed. This is my favorite scene from the first movie. Check my sig!!!! Has anyone else seen 2 yet?? :rock

Why twelve though? It was ten!

I'm trying to find a good subbed IP Man 2, but no luck so far.

Haha, I think that was like the one of only two Donnie fight scenes in that movie. Awesome though.

I am not a collecting freak. I hopped into this hobby six months ago and swore I would only collect really excellent. top-shelf figures. I said I would stop at my last awesomely cool figure until the next spectacularness came along. I thought it would be a while, that I'd have time to restore my savings to a respectable degree.

Now this...awesomeness. I am already trying to think of ways to justify paying the expected couple hundred bucks that this drool-worthy piece of must-haveness will inevitably cost.

Thing is I wasn't even breaking a sweat until I saw the wooden dummy... and memories of my own wing chun training came flooding back, bringing with it memories of the days when I was young, fit and taut

I can't be young, fit and taut anymore, but I can have that figure...

I am not a collecting freak.

I am not a collecting freak. I hopped into this hobby six months ago and swore I would only collect really excellent. top-shelf figures. I said I would stop at my last awesomely cool figure until the next spectacularness came along. I thought it would be a while, that I'd have time to restore my savings to a respectable degree.

Now this...awesomeness. I am already trying to think of ways to justify paying the expected couple hundred bucks that this drool-worthy piece of must-haveness will inevitably cost.

Thing is I wasn't even breaking a sweat until I saw the wooden dummy... and memories of my own wing chun training came flooding back, bringing with it memories of the days when I was young, fit and taut

I can't be young, fit and taut anymore, but I can have that figure...

I am not a collecting freak.

You buy this one and be ready to go down hill, we will be waiting for you down here.:rotfl

Another Donnie Yen Movie Figure,

kw2lt.jpg
90ooet.jpg

Last edited:
Another Donnie Yen Movie Figure,

kw2lt.jpg
90ooet.jpg

Deserves it's own thread. :rock

This is just a bit of pondering on my part, but wouldn't it make more sense to wait until the Ip Man figure is out before showing (or even hinting) another Donnie Yen figure?

Deserves it's own thread. :rock

This is just a bit of pondering on my part, but wouldn't it make more sense to wait until the Ip Man figure is out before showing (or even hinting) another Donnie Yen figure?

i agree completely. i think it's enterbay's biggest problem - getting excited and teasing early. it suits me fine, as i don't mind the slow progress on each figure but i don't think the majority of collectors like it. their laid back style isn't for everyone it seems. they should have realised by now what a rabid pack of dogs their target market is.

Awesome.

Just saw IP Man 2, I agree with others that it's not as good as the first... but I still liked it a lot.

GAHHHHH, how much longer must we wait?? I really hope it makes it this fall.

Last edited:
Back