Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it possible for you to describe what kind of pose you were doing for it to break?

We are kinda concerned, and it would really be a great warning to everyone. Thanks bro. :wave

RAMBO 3 POSTER POSE, Rambo holding his waist ... I like to make the Bow and Arrow aiming Pose but the right shoulder joint is loose ... it won't stay ... maybe the Bow is too heavy for the joint ... then I pose it back to the poster pose ... snap ... bye bye money for me ... FIRST BLOOD happens ... I'm just saying if I only knew that this would ... maybe I wouldn't pose it or just let it stay in a MiSB state ... just be careful when posing this collectible ...

Well Ivan has yet to tell us what he was doing for this to happen.

I feel a little insafe with the shoulder joints but I fear Ivan just may have been too forceful when posing.
He can correct me if I am wrong though.

its my fault ... or maybe EB can do something about that little plastic screw with a thin metal part they put in it ... anyway enjoy collecting ...

I feel sorry for you Ivan:slap
The best you can do is asking someone to repair your figure.
I think it can still be fixed.
This is the best Rambo figure to date and I'm happy to have this great figure :wave

Hi guys, just a quick pic of my Rambo display...for those of you with a keen eye i've actually substituted Rambo's utility bag for the one used with Indiana Jones ROTLA Premium Format statue. Not too keen on Enterbays utility bag and those of you lucky enough to have the Indie Premium Format try using his bag and tell me it doesnt look better, it's even weatheref for you :yess:

View attachment 51625

Oh, before i forget...a few of you have PM'd me about the plaque included in all my displays. Here's a close up pic to show you what it says. The idea is based purely on the way Sideshow display their statues at their SDCC events. I think it works really well...

View attachment 51632

Love your displays, here's my final 1/4 setup.

091712_3.jpg

Thanks Sean! Decided to keep him in the end and not sell :yess: I cant think of a better representation of Rambo that is out there for sale and i dont really see anything new coming for a good few years...

For those of you who dont know already, my collection is really based on the quarter scale pieces and i mainly collect statues/figures based on movies that i have loved over the years such as classics like Terminator, Indiana Jones, Star Wars, LOTR, etc...however i do like my action movies and cant think of a better way to reminisce than to own my own statue of that very film. Now that i have my Terminator 2 and Rambo III displays sorted, i also have my Terminator 1 Premium Format still in its box and have the upcoming Dutch PF from Predator arriving soon. I would love to build my collection of action heroes and would really love to see characters, 1/4 statue or figures - i dont mind, of Cobra, Conan, Commando, Die-Hard, Running Man, Demolition Man, to name but a few...

Cool final set up Sean...always great to see new or updated pics of Rambo. :hi5:

Awesome as always Robertobagg10.

Love your final set-up maulfan.:clap The Rambo IV poster looks great behind them.

@Roberto: after seeing your T-800 set up, I finally picked up a T-800 for myself:monkey1
also I'm glad you decided not to sell yours Roberto:wave

@Roberto: after seeing your T-800 set up, I finally picked up a T-800 for myself:monkey1
also I'm glad you decided not to sell yours Roberto:wave

Congrats on your T-800 Nightsurf :yess:, its one of my best displays and collectables too. I just cant fault it at all. Unlike the Rambo, the range of articulation makes it extremely easy to pose...this for me is where the Rambo figure suffers...

Hi my friends , im still waiting for this figure from goodshipped, im worried because the payment were done on june 10......
Someone in the same situation?

sorry by my bad english

Hi my friends , im still waiting for this figure from goodshipped, im worried because the payment were done on june 10......
Someone in the same situation?

sorry by my bad english

Most retailers seem to still be waiting on their stock, unless you bought it as "IN HAND READY TO SHIP", you're probably fine, but if they said they already had it ready to send to you, then you should get in touch with them or PayPal or whoever you can.

Back