Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can see this Rambo will be in my collection for a longggg time.
Really like all the accessories EB gave us.
anyone here tried posing Rambo with his RPG ?

The RPG is a nice inclusion but it's been such a short used weapon, I don't see it as a key item for Rambo, the grenade launcher was a more relevant weapon.

Theres SO many cool poses you can do with Rambo its hard for me to decide. :lol I want to pose him shooting his bow, but I can never get it to look right, and he always looks as if hes about to topple over.

someone knows if the second batch is released yet? im waiting for mine from GOODSHIPPED since june and the wait is killing me....

someone knows if the second batch is released yet? im waiting for mine from GOODSHIPPED since june and the wait is killing me....

I think we belong to the "same batch", bro. I pre-ordered mine through a local retailer, and the bloody shop owner still has no definite date on when this will arrive :slap

I just hope the 2nd batch (like Hot Toys) will be 99.9% Q.C.-issues free. :clap

still cant believe there are those who are still waiting to recieve their Rambo figure! :dunno feel like ive had mine for an eternity already....mind you thats cos i must have posed him about 150 times when i first got him!

still cant believe there are those who are still waiting to recieve their Rambo figure! :dunno feel like ive had mine for an eternity already....mind you thats cos i must have posed him about 150 times when i first got him!
I also ordered my 2nd Rambo around july from my local retailer & I still haven't got him:slap

Got Mine!!!
212073358.jpg
212073630.jpg
212073737.jpg
212073291.jpg

this sounds like a joke but after 5 months of wait on my preorder with GOODSHIPPED , now he says that he has rambo in stock but he ask me for an extra shipping cost of 18 USD...... WTF, i want a refund now

Got Mine!!!

Nice posing Assasin! Great to see some new pics. Also trying to see if there is any difference between the early shipment of Rambos compared to your second lot....cant see any other than maybe the inside of the eyes look much whiter for some reason....wonder if this is to make the eye appear to be bigger which was one of the acclaimed glitches that early collectors had with the Rambo head sculpt. They said the eyes should have been made bigger....​

this sounds like a joke but after 5 months of wait on my preorder with GOODSHIPPED , now he says that he has rambo in stock but he ask me for an extra shipping cost of 18 USD...... WTF, i want a refund now

I know alot of people use goodshipped without problems but from my dealings with him he has tried to pull some shoddy tricks.

He also tried to charge me for "extra shipping". Pointed out this was not in listing (stated free shipping) and asked for a refund. Ultimately ended up shipping it but he held on to it for a while.

Have and never will deal with them again.

i really hope that "GOOODSHIPPED" will send me the item without extra charge, i have payed for the item a while ago and i can´t claim to paypal,but is really a bad and dirty trick that he charges extra shipping cost on a "shipping included" preorder.
if he dont whant to send the item, i want my money back and i hope he will refund it to me....i will update information here.

So, finally here are shots of my rambo display. So happy with this figure. Awesome piece!
212112289.jpg
212112295.jpg

As i have said all along, what separates this figure from being up there with the likes of the Arnie T-800 figure is the articulation. It took me a long time to achieve the perfect pose for my display but as you can see from Assassins pics, the articulation in the lower leg shows its weak points...Assassin, you need to really play around with the anle joints to get a good stance...try balancing him without support so you know that legs have been balanced out well. I found that completely taking all Rambos clothes off and boots kinda helped to twist everything back into sync...

RobertoBagg10
I tried to take off his boots, and saw that the peg are very brittle and stiff. So I so I'm afraid to break them

Back