Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pictures, Roberto! I also like pose #2 better...

Hey Cap, thanks pal! :wave yea, pose 2 is growing on me...reason being is because I don't want to miss out on all of the fantastic weapons that he's got and want to show them all off! You got any more pics for inspiration? :1-1:

Hey Cap, thanks pal! :wave yea, pose 2 is growing on me...reason being is because I don't want to miss out on all of the fantastic weapons that he's got and want to show them all off! You got any more pics for inspiration? :1-1:

Yup, the accessories are all fantastic, I wish he had 4 arms sometimes! :lol
Didn't mess with mine too much yet, will do some other poses this weekend. :)
Right now he is like this, not too much changed, but I like it...

ebdollrambo13.jpg

Yup, the accessories are all fantastic, I wish he had 4 arms sometimes! :lol
Didn't mess with mine too much yet, will do some other poses this weekend. :)
Right now he is like this, not too much changed, but I like it...

ebdollrambo13.jpg

Looking forward to those pics Cap :yess: really like that pose and glad you've used both arms (bow and bag) like it! What i think might look even better mate is swapping over the arrow quiver with the bag maybe, what do you think? That way it kind of tells its own story with him having the bag in one hand and the quiver in the other as if he's about to find a good location to take out the enemy! Then you can sling the bag over his shoulder from where you have removed the quiver! Just a thought mate, apart from that its looking great! I also like the way you have the arrows positioned inside the quiver, just like mine :yess: its better to have them angled like that you can see how many individual arrows he has left...i see you have the free gift arrow boxset, mine didnt come with those so i've had to purchase them via eBay for $20 so they should arrive soon :yess:

Also, thinking ahead...enterbay have released the full images and specs of their next upcoming figure: Batman The Dark Knight. Really interested in this too....so far i've really taken a shine to these 1/4 figures. I had originally started to purchase a few 1/6 figures from Hot Toys (Superman, Batman DX09, Iron Man, etc...) but i have since sold them all (apart from the Batman DX09 as i need him for my upcoming 1989 Batmobile Pre Order) after i recieved the T2 T-800 from Enterbay (a complete class figure) and since then i've really waited for Enterbay to release their upcoming figures. Rambo is brilliant, not as good as the T-800 (which i dont think can ever be matched in terms of likeness and the fact that no joints are showing so it looks like a Premium Format!) Saying that, Enterbay are due to announce the progress of their T-800 Battle Damaged Figure - THIS I CANT WAIT FOR!

Last edited:
Thanks buddy. This weekend I may try new poses and may take some pics if I have the time. Pretty happy with this figure.
Yeah, EB is doing an awesome job with their 1/4 scale line. I will buy many of them for sure... ;)

Some snaps I took today...

ebdollrambo14.jpg

ebdollrambo16.jpg

Last edited:
Cap, you should be the official photographer and futzer for Enterbay, your photos are amazing and they really highlight how beautiful this figure is :clap

Thanks much guys...it's my pleasure. Doll Rambo is just so awesome...
Can't wait for Doll Joker and Doll Bats. :yess:

couple more...

ebdollrambo17.jpg

ebdollrambo19.jpg

That's it, I'm going shirtless once I get my Rambo's body back. It'll add a little variety to my 1/4 display anyway, seeing as I'll be getting HT's upcoming TDKR Bats and he's mostly dressed in black.

As promised guys, here are some quick pics (taken with my HTC phone, sorry :() of my latest poses...problem with this figure is that it has so much potential in terms of how you can display him due to the multitude of accessories! Hence i still cant get comfortable one with one pose. Thats why in my last pic i've tried to equip Rambo with as much Arsenal as possible, as if he's about to kick some serious butt! Not sure if you can pick it up but i have also added some darker stubble to the face, its times like these i wish i had a better camera to show the detail...

I do like the natural gun pose, hides away the elbow joints nicely and is a classic Rambo pose..

View attachment 49296

Here is my current pose where i've said the hell with it and armed rambo with the AK47 and the bow, Rocket Launcher and Bag in the background, Grenade at his feet and his trusty knife balanced against the rock...

View attachment 49300

View attachment 49299

View attachment 49298

Let us know what you think guys... oh and if someone could make the pics bigger then that would be much appreciated

Right guys, quick update on my diorama display....the pose and background are at 95% complete now...the pose looks great (portraying all his heavy duty weapons in all his glory!) i really want to add as much accessories as i possibly can as they are all fantastic! I have also added stubble to the face to give him that more authentic Rambo III look aswell as adding weathering to his clothes and boots. Basically for the diorama i have tried to go for a rocky Afganistan theme (not sure if it will be based from the desert cave from where he escapes near the end of the movie with Trautman or it could be based on a scene from the rebel camp before his rescue mission to save Trautman...the diorama is definately Rambo III themed so it can be interpreted in various ways i think which i what i like about it. Will load up some pics this evening as it stands, i still have to transfer what i've done onto a proper base and then make the display case which will be identical to my T2 case but obviously a different size. We're gettin' there! :yess:

Thanks buddy, glad you enjoyed them. :)

Yesterday, Doll Rambo got a new friend.........Bust Rambo!:D

ebdollarambo21.jpg

Back