Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any tips on display cases for Rambo? I already have a detolf, so im looking for something smaller, so doll Rambo can be displayed by itself.

Got email from CS enterbay:

Hi Henry,

If you case was reported to us within 7 days upon your received of your parcel, then we will refund the postage. Otherwise, I am afraid customer would have to be responsible for the return shipping cost, but ENTERBAY shall not charge extra on sending back the repaired item. Postage receipt would need to be email to us in order for you to claim back the postage.

Thank you.

7 days limit is ridiculous!
They took a week to reply to our email :slap

Here are a few PICS. of my Rambo.I had retouched(not that it needed it) his head by adding more stubble and growth.Also mottled the skin as well as added slight shadow under the eyes.I dyed the bag to OD green but i need to add more green to the belt cause in the film the belt was darker then the bag.Added lighter shade of green on the charm to make it look like the jadeite used in the film but i think i need to add more coats.I included a PIC.(the last one)of my figure fresh out of the box for comparison.I'm far from done(at 25%) but will be soon and will keep posting updated as i complete them.I was very hestitant about buying this figure for many reasons but after seing Maulfans PICS. i had to get it and don't regret it!For me,it's bye-bye 1/6 and hello 1/4 world!:yess:I can't wait to get the Batman and Joker figure as well as the T-800!THANX Maulfan!!:wink1:

Felt brave and had a go at doing a bit of stubble customising myself, turned out pretty well imo. Really think the figure needed some added stubble to give it that movie accurate look. Will post some pics this evening :wave

Thanks guys, it's a very impressive figure! I took some more, will take more elaborated pics for sure when I have more time. It's late here and I had a cruel day at work... lol
Only doll Rambo to save the day!
For you guys waiting for this, will be totally worth the wait!

dollrambo6.jpg

thanks cap:1-1: amazing pics , maulfan n ur pics are doing doll Rambo justice :clap

Hey Desisandy, thanks pal! Have you tried posing him on the bike yet? It's a little tricky to say the least but perseverance is key!:hi5:
yes i have :lol but i changed the pose to this , yes is tricky to get sitting n looking good. the guy i bought bike from display him sat on bike too. leaning like hes bout to fall off :lol:lol

Got email from CS enterbay:

Hi Henry,

If you case was reported to us within 7 days upon your received of your parcel, then we will refund the postage. Otherwise, I am afraid customer would have to be responsible for the return shipping cost, but ENTERBAY shall not charge extra on sending back the repaired item. Postage receipt would need to be email to us in order for you to claim back the postage.

Thank you.

7 days limit is ridiculous!
They took a week to reply to our email :slap

But you sent them an email within the 7 days didn't you?

At last,happy you get things sorted Blade.

I hope they cover the shipping cost?That body is pretty heavy so it would cost quite alot.

What was wrong with it again,the Seam?

But you sent them an email within the 7 days didn't you?
yes I did.
I emailed them again to explain the situation.
I fear what might happen if I order their Batman.
@cap 70, congrats man! you deserves to have a perfect doll rambo for your patience.
@Blade: did EB confirm that they will cover for the shipping cost?

You shouldn't take that BS from them,seriously.Only thing that matters is when you sent them the email,if they messed up that's their problem,not yours.

Should it really be necessary to send them another email telling them to check the date on your email? :slap

What was the issue with your figure?

You shouldn't take that BS from them,seriously.Only thing that matters is when you sent them the email,if they messed up that's their problem,not yours.

Should it really be necessary to send them another email telling them to check the date on your email? :slap

What was the issue with your figure?
mostly the same problem with blade. his right shoulder joint kinda loose.
some black rubber problem on his left hand.
yes, I already explained the situation in my last email.
Too bad, I can't seem to resist to buy their 1/4 Batman & joker :lol:slap
I'm just glad HT will make their 1/4 Batman TDKR and not EB. At least I can feel safe not to deal with bad after sales service or heart attack to have a $400 defective product.:slap

mostly the same problem with blade. his right shoulder joint kinda loose.
some black rubber problem on his left hand.
yes, I already explained the situation in my last email.
Too bad, I can't seem to resist to buy their 1/4 Batman & joker :lol:slap
I'm just glad HT will make their 1/4 Batman TDKR and not EB. At least I can feel safe not to deal with bad after sales service or heart attack to have a $400 defective product.:slap

I know EB has shown poor customer support with Rambo, but HT is no better, it's usually their distributors and sellers who take care of customers, HT direct give people a big F U.

I know EB has shown poor customer support with Rambo, but HT is no better, it's usually their distributors and sellers who take care of customers, HT direct give people a big F U.
sadly it's true :panic:
The only problem is, I can't buy from sideshow since they won't mark down the price for me.
but it's no problem since I almost never really have a problem with their product. In short, HT have excellent QC, but not with EB.
I'm willing to give it a try with their Batman. If I don't like it, I'm gonna sell it right away:lol

Haven't had any personal experiences with HT customer service before because my figures have been in great shape upon arrival,great QC.
I guess the best example with HT is the oil issue with the TDK figure,how did they handle that?

I guess the best example with HT is the oil issue with the TDK figure,how did they handle that?

They went out of their way to ignore it, they altered the structure of their Facebook page to hide the complaint posts, ignored direct emails. While they did R&D a new piece to resolve the issue by the third production run, tey pretty much gave the finger to a lot of folks in the first two runs. I only got a replacement cuz Eric at Toys2 fought for me, my HT direct email went unanswered.

For now, I feel like EB's issues are due to establishing themselves ad still tryin to cement their place in the market, but HT was well cemented by DX02 and their mistreatment of customers was a choice.

I remember with DX Batman all the pics and pissed off collectors on their facebook,wasn't pretty.

Yeah EB have always been like that.Things go slowly and it wasn't before late 2011 they really started to move things forward.That's fine if they had their issues,but poor CS and QC affects their reputation,and if they want to grow as a company,that's the least they want to do,unhappy costumers.

Last edited:
I remember with DX Batman all the pics and pissed off collectors on their facebook,wasn't pretty.

Yeah EB have always been like that.Things go slowly and it wasn't before late 2011 they really started to move things forward.That's fine if they had their issues,but poor CS and QC affects their reputation,and if they want to grow as a company,that's the least they want to do,unhappy costumers.

Just from reading all the complaints on the EB threads lately, makes me not want to order any of their figures.

Back