Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At last,happy you get things sorted Blade.

I hope they cover the shipping cost?That body is pretty heavy so it would cost quite alot.

What was wrong with it again,the Seam?

The seam wasn't the problem; the hard plastic was sticking out from behind the torso skin and there was no way to keep it hidden because the joint that caused it to go back in was very loose.

@Blade: did EB confirm that they will cover for the shipping cost?

They acknowledged that I contacted them before the initial 7-day window was over (very nice), so they'll pay return shipping.

The figure itself is such a work of art, I'm just glad I can finally have a worry-free version of it in my collection. The sculpt and paint apps deserve a solid body and it's a relief to know I'm getting one. :)

Great pics cap70!!! :clap The shoulder joints look perfect on your figure. No gaps at all from what I can tell.

@cap 70, congrats man! you deserves to have a perfect doll rambo for your patience.

thanks cap:1-1: amazing pics , maulfan n ur pics are doing doll Rambo justice :clap

Thanks much guys.

@snoopy: Yup, they are very good on mine, but out of the box they showed gaps. I closed with a little futzing :)

@blade: Glad they sorted it out, about damn time!!

PS: Did anyone here notice a small black piece of plastic coming out go the figure right shoulder joint?? It's really small, the size of a nail, rectangular. I was futzing with me then this black piece of plastic came off. After it did come out, the arm got "better" to adjust it seems...weird....:confused:

Took this one just for fun!

"Look, Mom, no joints!!"

ebdollrambo11.jpg

ebdollrambo12.jpg

Last edited:
aside from the QC issue, doll rambo is the first 1/4 figure I owned.
the problem is.... now I can't never look at 1/6 figure the same way :lol
I love how EB using metal for their AK, knife & RPG
It feels terrific. :clap

aside from the QC issue, doll rambo is the first 1/4 figure I owned.
the problem is.... now I can't never look at 1/6 figure the same way :lol
I love how EB using metal for their AK, knife & RPG
It feels terrific. :clap

Haha I was the same way. I was bummed out for the longest time that I could never get a Hot Toys T-800 without having to pay some steep, ridiculous price so I listened to my buddy Roy who got the EB T-800 and I pulled the trigger and never looked back. Since then, I've sold off over half of my 1/6 collection and I solely collect 1/4 :D

EB using real metal, wood, and even real leather in the case of the T-800 makes these pieces truly remarkable :clap

Glad you enjoy Rambo :D

You really hate those joints don't you cap?:lol

If you want my honest opinion,the wrist band and the AK strap over his shoulder is fitting,but those elbow bands are just too much and feels forced.Maybe if you made a cool elbow pad somehow,or used white bandages and weathered them a bit,a little red paint and it would look alot better.Makes him look like he's been in a war.

Great pics though:)

You really hate those joints don't you cap?:lol

If you want my honest opinion,the wrist band and the AK strap over his shoulder is fitting,but those elbow bands are just too much and feels forced.Maybe if you made a cool elbow pad somehow,or used white bandages and weathered them a bit,a little red paint and it would look alot better.Makes him look like he's been in a war.

Great pics though:)

Thanks bro.
Nah, I don't hate them as much as I thought I would! :lol
Actually, this figure is so amazing that it more than makes up for the joints. :)
Like I said, I did just for fun, even though I ended up liking the results. I'm displaying him right now without the elbow bands...but I can always put it back! :D

I think the result would be better with the bandage option,i might even try that myself just for fun,ive done it before with my HT Rambo figures.

Thanks much guys.

@snoopy: Yup, they are very good on mine, but out of the box they showed gaps. I closed with a little futzing :)

@blade: Glad they sorted it out, about damn time!!

PS: Did anyone here notice a small black piece of plastic coming out go the figure right shoulder joint?? It's really small, the size of a nail, rectangular. I was futzing with me then this black piece of plastic came off. After it did come out, the arm got "better" to adjust it seems...weird....:confused:

Took this one just for fun!

Excellent pics Cap! The quality of your camera just makes Rambo look like a Premium Format! Like the simplicity of the pose, nice try with the elbow joint being covered up - i think you know it looks a little inaccurate like that but i'd just leave it as it is - unfortunately the elbow joints are something we're gonna have to live with unless someone can come up with a solution. The shoulder joints are easily coverable by using his weapons or bandana so they are sorted...anyways, best looking pics and posing so far mate...i'm still in the early process of my display ideas...already ordered my background (which will be revealed in 2 weeks time - its gonna look sweet!) and then its just a case of building my display case around it...the case will be identical to my T2 display case (shown on my avatar) but obviously not as big!

Hi guys sorry to spam your thread, i have a hot toys rocky 3 for sale for £200, anyone interested pm me and i have pics.
Thanks

good news for me. EB will take care of the shipping cost.
which should I choose? a $48 or $27?:lol
Now I feel assured to buy their Batman and the Joker :yess:

As promised guys, here are some quick pics (taken with my HTC phone, sorry :() of my latest poses...problem with this figure is that it has so much potential in terms of how you can display him due to the multitude of accessories! Hence i still cant get comfortable one with one pose. Thats why in my last pic i've tried to equip Rambo with as much Arsenal as possible, as if he's about to kick some serious butt! Not sure if you can pick it up but i have also added some darker stubble to the face, its times like these i wish i had a better camera to show the detail...

I do like the natural gun pose, hides away the elbow joints nicely and is a classic Rambo pose..

View attachment 49296

Here is my current pose where i've said the hell with it and armed rambo with the AK47 and the bow, Rocket Launcher and Bag in the background, Grenade at his feet and his trusty knife balanced against the rock...

View attachment 49300

View attachment 49299

View attachment 49298

Let us know what you think guys... oh and if someone could make the pics bigger then that would be much appreciated

a just makes Rambo look like a Premium Format! Like the simplicity of the pose, nice try with the elbow joint being covered up - i think you know it looks a little inaccurate like that but i'd just leave it as it is - unfortunately the elbow joints are something we're gonna have to live with unless someone can come up with a solution. The shoulder joints are easily coverable by using his weapons or bandana so they are sorted...anyways, best looking pics and posing so far mate...i'm still in the early process of my display ideas...already ordered my background (which will be revealed in 2 weeks time - its gonna look sweet!) and then its just a case of building my display case around it...the case will be identical to my T2 display case (shown on my avatar) but obviously not as big!

Thanks buddy! Can't wait to see your Rambo 3 "dio" display! If it ends up anywhere near as good as your T-800 display, it will be fantastic!:clap

Back