Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully that is a one time deal. Id really hate to see QC control issues with this figure.

You have genuine concerns, but you have to be honest about quality control issues, this Doll is priced at $400, it's made of plastic and it's manufactured in China, and cost about $40 - $60 tops, sorry but this is not a museum quality collectible, it's just a high end doll a.k.a. an action figure. This reminds me when someone pays $250 for Air Jordans, when the sneakers only cost $10 to make.

I don't know, the more I want to love this piece and buy it, the more the joints stand out, but even more than the joints is the biceps sculpt. It looks awefully narrow and small in the pics--and maybe it is just that way in the pics--but it looks oddly proportioned.

im totally easing out of figures once they are done with iron man, dark knight ,terminator, for me yes im finding it too expensive for plastic figures which could break anytime when u are trying to achieve a certain pose and also the joints taking away the artistic value overall, id rather hav 15-20$ action figures, i feel i can do with premium formats which have overall as much presence as a figure with mixed media
not to forget better versions coming out sooner or later...

411963_227347280719799_1130397443_o.jpg

that looks awesome,..even with the joints!!!!!,..if I was into Rambo I would buy that fo sho!!!!!

You have genuine concerns, but you have to be honest about quality control issues, this Doll is priced at $400, it's made of plastic and it's manufactured in China, and cost about $40 - $60 tops, sorry but this is not a museum quality collectible, it's just a high end doll a.k.a. an action figure. This reminds me when someone pays $250 for Air Jordans, when the sneakers only cost $10 to make.

Aren't you buying this figure?:dunno

You really have no idea how business works do you my man? Your not just paying for the materials used to make this figure. You are also helping to cover the cost of the Rambo license, the marketing, research and development (the artists and sculptors and painters need to be payed too), the administration office workers, the labor costs, fees for future licenses ie Robocop, The Dark Knight and others. You see my friend theres a lot more to it then the price of the materials used. And yes I know Bill drives a brand new Ferrari but wouldn't you to if you had a successful business doing what you love? :clap

Last edited:
Doll Rambo arrived this morning, not forty minutes ago! I swear I'm not kidding.

I guess I'd better open it now... pics to follow.

Blade did you go with EB direct and did you even know yours shipped?

I either wanna get mine or at least know it's on its way.

Blade did you go with EB direct and did you even know yours shipped?

I either wanna get mine or at least know it's on its way.

I bought it straight off EB, the day it went up (more towards the evening, though). I never received a tracking number or shipping notification, but the label on the package suggests it was shipped June 29th via airmail. So a little less than a week.

Let me just say, this thing is amazing. I didn't take the tanktop off yet, but I felt the sides of the torso and can't find any breakage or seperation between the two halves. The body paint job is spectacular and the headsculpt is even more convincing in person. This being my first figure from EB (and my first high-end 1/4 scale piece), the ratcheted joints originally had me worried. I was under the impression I'd get a clunky, heavy, difficult-to-move hunk of plastic, and this was anything but. Very easy yet secure poseability, which, combined with the stand, should offer plenty of support. Maybe it's just the sheer massiveness talking, but I think this scale really does have something to offer. The remarkable thing is, the figure itself is actually very light and feels very much like a toy, despite its looks and expensive materials. Some consider that a turn-off, I happen to love it. As long as it looks the part but feels convenient, there's no better balance in my book. This is a figure through and through, not a heavy and immobile plastic statue.

As for the shoulder gaps, they're really not bad! There's a shiny hard plastic torso underneath the softer skin where the arms actually connect. You can either push in the arm to the point where flesh meets flesh, or use the hard plastic 'endoskeleton' of the figure to bridge the gap (which may not look sightly upon close inspection, but hey, it's a figure after all). Either way, the gaps are avoidable.

Off to mess around with the accessories, pose him a bit, then snap a few photos. I'm loving this so far!

Off to mess around with the accessories, pose him a bit, then snap a few photos. I'm loving this so far![/QUOTE]

con gratz blade :hi5: quick let us see some pics:rotfl

Congrats blade!!! Surprising you already got yours. Mine will probably be one of the last ones shipped since I waited a few weeks to order.:gah: :(

Last edited:
Congrats Blade! Glad you liked it buddy!:hi5:

That's what happened to me with the T-800, like I posted about it before, it just showed up, no shipping notice from EB, nada! So I guess mine is probably coming too!

Can't wait!

I got mine too, somehow my posts are getting deleted as soon as I place pictures. Anyone familiar with this? (Is it because I first must have a certain post count?).

One bad thing, the Sand base was missing in the box. I already contacted Leo from Goodshipped, he's busy getting a replacement base for me......

Which is super sketchy on EB's part.:lecture

It's sketchy but I get it. I know enough from talking to folks around here, EB's still trying to get it's ____ together overall, and in the past, their products were a fiasco, QC and other issues that they even acknowledged and worked towards fixing. The work on these 1/4 figures and the recent half dozen 1/6 are the fruits of that effort. I think they're seeing the products as the focal point of their efforts and not so much on the selling and shipping process, and I think that's key in getting launched. As old as EB is, they're in a rebirth so it's a fresh launch and I think the products are coming along and as they succeed more in that regard, they'll pump more into the rest.

Yeah man, why buy fruits and veggies? Just get the seeds to grow them. They cost 1/10 of what the market sells fruits for.

Just get your own farm and raise those animals man. The markets are such a rip off! GOSH!!!!

By balboa1976's logic, pretty much every collectible on the market is a waste of money.

Anyways, onto the pics:

IMG_2710.jpg

IMG_2709.jpg

IMG_2714.jpg

IMG_2715.jpg

IMG_2712.jpg

IMG_2716.jpg

He's currently in the pose from the last picture and I don't think I'll change it. I was always a sucker for the bow.

After futzing around with the figure, taking the pictures, and settling it onto my shelf, my only gripe is that the placement of the stand on the base is really bad. I like that they tried to hide the bottom behind those rocks, but it's a pain in the ass getting him in a triumphant bent-knee pose since the area where his left foot hits the ground is slightly sloped. Ah, well. I managed to get it working.

Back