Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another packaging shot. At least it's classy on the inside. ;)

601861_452674791412021_100000085131298_1772449_162275302_n.jpg

They are making Rocky I, and I don't see a reason why it would be any inferior.

Supposedly. I doubt they'll commit to making a Rocky from each film like they said they would. I bet we'll see a few Rockys but thats it.

If we knew there'd be a FB version i'd easily wait but not knowing kinda sucks. Once these sell out the price only goes up obviously. This is gonna be hard to resist.
Yeah, if I was a hardcore Rambo fan like some of you guys, I would probably bite as well. But I'm really only a huge fan of the first movie, and to a lesser extent I'm a fan of Rambo: First Blood Part 2.

The appeal of the Rambo movies for me, and I can't say this for very many other film franchises, is that none of them are bad; the general consensus among fans is that they're all pretty good. It's not like "Oh, the first is the only decent one and the others flat-out suck." Even the newest one was well-received and I enjoyed the hell out of it. Unlike other 80's action stars, Stallone definitely knows what he's doing in the 21st century and he's not finished yet. Lots of respect.

i a massive fan of all the rambo films so if they release a first blood ill get it but imo the rambo 3 is the best look. as for the rocky figs i will only settle for part 3 or 4.

The appeal of the Rambo movies for me, and I can't say this for very many other film franchises, is that none of them are bad; the general consensus among fans is that they're all pretty good. It's not like "Oh, the first is the only decent one and the others flat-out suck." Even the newest one was well-received and I enjoyed the hell out of it. Unlike other 80's action stars, Stallone definitely knows what he's doing in the 21st century and he's not finished yet. Lots of respect.
I felt Rambo 3 was a miss personally, and is actually the least of the films in the franchise. Maybe that's why I'm not more interested in this figure. I'm also not a fan of Rambo 4 as a figure, just because I don't care for "old man" versions of these guys who were so vital and awesome in the '80s. But I thought the movie was quite good.

I'm totally collecting this line. Already have the ETD 1/4 B. Lee and the 1/4 T-800...and if they keep putting out figures with this kind of quality will be impossible to resist! And they are choosing the characters VERY wisely too! Only "Icons" here, no BS! I hope Arnie Kim's 1/4 Reeve gets released too, since that one is simply phenomenal!
Take my money, EB!!!

I haven't seen the latest film but I thought 2 and 3 were good action movies. But for me First Blood will always be tops. It was more then action. It had something to say. Like Rocky. It was more then a boxing movie. It was about people.

This may make me delve into 1:4th. BUT the HS has to be near perfection.

I will await the official reveal. I liked the styro-TS boxes, so the packaging if styro will be nice.

am sure the box will do the job.. unless Ace Ventura delivering the package lol :) cant wait to get this , ^^

I'm totally collecting this line. Already have the ETD 1/4 B. Lee and the 1/4 T-800...and if they keep putting out figures with this kind of quality will be impossible to resist! And they are choosing the characters VERY wisely too! Only "Icons" here, no BS! I hope Arnie Kim's 1/4 Reeve gets released too, since that one is simply phenomenal!
Take my money, EB!!!

I don't care if it's EB or HT who do the deed, you put a 1/4th Reeve Superman out and it's as good as bought.

I don't care if it's EB or HT who do the deed, you put a 1/4th Reeve Superman out and it's as good as bought.

Sure, as long the HS it's Arnie's 1/4 Superman, I don't care who does. That one is the best Reeve HS sculpt I ever seen, from any size.

Back