Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HT figured it out at last.

HT still uses rubber, just not solid rubber outside of the female arms. Their new muscle bodies use a thin layer of rubber from the pecs up and over the neck. EB's T-800 is the same way. Not sure what Rambo is, if there's no articulation in his torso, I would think it's more PVC than rubber, that way they can get the level of paint detail they've got there.

let's hope EB knows what they're doing.I haven't heard about any problems with their latest Bruce Lee rubber figure other than staining,so that's a good sign.
Didn't say i wasn't gonna get it,im just hoping it isn't the type of body with Thick Rubber like EB latest one and HT's older ones.

You haven't spent enough time in that thread then :lol

Obviously not then.
Same old Rubber crap?

ha ha I was thinking the same thing.
Their recent Game of Death was such a big debacle it almost finished them. And the problems with the figure (paint damage, rubber damage, body breakage) was so apparent right from the start that its is still available everywhere at discounted prices (including their own website) because no one wants the thing - unheard of for a Bruce Lee collectible

They did redeem themselves amazingly well though with the 1/4 Terminator ....maybe the best articulated release ever....

I don't think there will be quality problems with Rambo ....but I do think at this point its obvious they're hiding the shoulder and elbow joints as long as possible.

I must have missed out alot regarding that Bruce Lee figure because i really didn't think it was such a big failure you guys make it out to be.I remember people getting pissed when the released product was shown,looked nothing like the Proto body and the heads looked like something Medicom made compared to the Prototypes,but other than that i didn't catch much regarding the body.

The thing about this new box is they'd better pass some savings onto the consumer, because these are MUCH cheaper than paying for art design and custom packaging.

I can live without having a cool Rambo HD packaging, but F You if you expect me to pay for it when it doesn't exist.

The thing about this new box is they'd better pass some savings onto the consumer, because these are MUCH cheaper than paying for art design and custom packaging.

I can live without having a cool Rambo HD packaging, but F You if you expect me to pay for it when it doesn't exist.

A box that big is already charged via Dimensional Weight rather than Actual Weight, when shipping internationally.

No matter how light it is, if it exceeds the mailer/courier bag/pouch, then it is charged via dimensional weight (Formula: L x W x H / 5,000)

What savings are you all talking about?
No experience in shipping overseas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:exactly::exactly::exactly:

A box that big is already charged via Dimensional Weight rather than Actual Weight, when shipping internationally.

No matter how light it is, if it exceeds the mailer/courier bag/pouch, then it is charged via dimensional weight (Formula: L x W x H / 5,000)

What savings are you all talking about?
No experience in shipping overseas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not talking about Shipping (which should also be a little cheaper due to the lighter weight) I'm talking about actual production costs. Graphic design and custom packaging is built into pretty much everything we buy, and the cost is not insignificant. This has none. Therefore, I expect to pay a little less for the 1/4 Rambo HD than we would if it had custom printed packaging ala Terminator.

Yeah, I'm guessing they sized the box for as big as their 1/4 figures might get, and they'll recycle this design and just alter the configuration of the soft foam inside that the figure rests in.

Diecast metal grenade for Rambo:

598363_452700978076069_100000085131298_1772502_1581164160_n.jpg

I can't freaking wait, everything looks incredible!!!!!

No way! I'm being sold on accessories alone.

Posted by EnterbayBill:

"Part of the accessories for 1/4 HD Masterpiece RAMBO III, AK-47 made by Metal and wood, metal magazine, metal bullet, metal knife, metal grenade....etc , that is not All, see you guys tomorrow for full reveal"

555223_453399424672891_100000085131298_1774736_876009857_n.jpg

:yess: :blissy

So happy they added the boot knife :yess:

I still hope they will add the AK Grenade Launcher.

Just added the description on the top. He said "that is not all!"...so there's still hope, Rock83!

Back