Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow ...so they've arrived, they have pics of them sitting there ....and we're still not allowed to see the joints ?

This just reminds me of Hot Toys mysteriously choosing not to release any DX Indy shots before its release.

575730_452136374799196_1962638247_n.jpg

Great...A shot of the box... :lol

Still no full reveal. Grrr. :slap Can't wait!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's just a box, sure it's nice to admire if they do something cool, but the T2 box is pretty heavy, my guess is the new one is lightweight foam to reduce the wait a shipping cost, if so, great. My collectibles go on display, the boxes go in storage.

I loved the T2 box. But it will end up in storage eventually. Right now it's in the besta because I have room, with no other 1:4 pieces :lol

Boxes are nice but they all end up as just wasted space eventually. I appreciate Enterbay always trying ton innovate. A superstrong but superlight box to cut down on shipping costs is a good thing.

Weird that Enterbay still havent shown pictures of the body.:dunno Hopefully they're not hiding it for a reason :lol

I'll tell you, these things are getting scary realistic. Some day, if we ever see a super thin, super durable rubber material, we aren't even going to be able to tell they aren't real. That's already the case with most clothed figures, but the bodies they're using anymore, my goodness. :eek:

Back