Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay Real Masterpiece Rambo announced!

Yeah Demolition man and Cliffhanger are two Stallone films that hold some good nostalgia for me...hell even Judge Dredd.

Any of Arnie's 80s films are a given. The Roger Moore Bond films were also childhood favourites.

yea definitely cliffhanger too! my dad and I would always watch that one

Haven't browsed the threads for awhile now, and what a surprise!!! :clap

Hot Toys, I dare you to top that. :lol You've been holding out on the Rambo 4, now Enterbay's doing one. :)

Haven't browsed the threads for awhile now, and what a surprise!!! :clap

Hot Toys, I dare you to top that. :lol You've been holding out on the Rambo 4, now Enterbay's doing one. :)

Looks like your dream fig has finally come true bro :hi5:

This better prompt HT to announce their Stallone plans. Rambo won that poll by a mile.

It's funny how most of us just want this to be a fire under HT's ass and don't care much about EB making a figure lol

Actually, Sean, it's either way for me.. I am aware of how good Enterbay is with sculpting heads. :) It'll just be more of a benefit for us collectors if Hot Toys makes their version as well. :)

I would be stoked if it weren't for Enterbay's track record as of late. I know HT will go the extra mile with accessories and other details too.

Actually, Sean, it's either way for me.. I am aware of how good Enterbay is with sculpting heads. :) It'll just be more of a benefit for us collectors if Hot Toys makes their version as well. :)

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy someone's doing it, but, never having owned an EB figure, and wanting symetry in my 1/6 Rambo collection, I really want HT to do one. If both companies made one, i'd probably get both, I just want an HT one first and foremost.

Yeah, only owned Enterbay Jack Bauer for about a year and sold it.. Based on my experience with having a Jack Bauer, the Enterbay packaging is really good (using styrofoam to cushion all parts of the figure - really good when shipped, as compared to Hot Toys' plastic trays), and the headsculpt's paint application looks awesome especially once on-hand, but nothing really special in everything else. :dunno

I also wonder how near or far-off this Enterbay product will be from xenoviper's custom:

rambo4-xeno3.jpg

I think Xenoviper's is already a good custom and right-on-the-money.. Can't wait to see prototype pics, although that might take all of 2011 to release. Heck, they announced Enterbay NBA figures, and released a teaser of Kobe Bryant, but no news until now. :dunno

How long ago was Leon announced, 2 years now? Just finally getting a glimpse of a prototype for him. Don't expect a Rambo figure until 2014.

How long ago was Leon announced, 2 years now? Just finally getting a glimpse of a prototype for him. Don't expect a Rambo figure until 2014.

:exactly: :slap :gah:

:impatient: >> Hot Toys

Here's Feng's great custom Rambo 4.. This was made at a time when Hot Toys hasn't figured out how to make articulated muscle arms yet. :clap

P1010776.jpg

Xeno's is the best custom sculpt I've seen but I've really grown unhappy with it, too cartoony and off in details. Barney Ross head customized is still the route i'd take for a custom.

I wouldn't worry about HT's. By the time Enterbay even gets around to shipping this, HT will have made theirs and already be releasing Expendables 2 figures. :lol

:exactly: :lol

That recent GOD BL issue really tarnished their name! :monkey1

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Here's Feng's great custom Rambo 4.. This was made at a time when Hot Toys hasn't figured out how to make articulated muscle arms yet. :clap

P1010776.jpg

That looks awesome.

That looks awesome.

Yeah, man.. I inquired about it a couple of years ago, but Feng didn't offer it for sale.

Inquired about Xeno's custom as well, he said he will auction a full figure, but never saw it auctioned in eBay or announced in Sideshow that there is an auction.. That or I totally missed out on it. :slap

I almost forgot, 2012 is the 30th anniversary of First Blood, so maybe that's where this came from, EB looking to put out something for that, like they seem to be looking to get out the T2 for it's annversary. Would be really cool if Sideshow stepped up and put something out too, like a First Blood PF.

Or Hot Toys for that matter, who've been quiet as a tomb since they announced the Mark 2.

I have a feeling Cobra will be next for HT,then Rambo 4 or a upgraded First blood with the Poncho look.I think Rocky is as good as dead for them,the interest is not there anymore.

I would be happy if we got just one more Rocky from the first movie.

Back