Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay Real Masterpiece Rambo announced!

Never really got into Rambo, even though I was always aware of the films throughout childhood. Despite similarities to Barney Ross, John Spartan is the Stallone character I really want.

Never really got into Rambo, even though I was always aware of the films throughout childhood. Despite similarities to Barney Ross, John Spartan is the Stallone character I really want.

:lecture:lecture:exactly:

Wow, I'm still trying to forget I ever saw that POS. :lol

:lol

I think if you saw it when you were young, like me, its just one of those nostalgic things you like even if it's not the best flick. I watched it again about a week or 2 ago and still loved it :lol

But I really hope that this EB Rambo turns out good as I'd like to have a Rambo fig with today's figure quality

Given the issues that seem to trouble EB, for now I'm investing more in this stirring up some competition out of HT more than looking forward to the EB figure, an EB Rambo 4 is more like a runner up figure for me, it's a figure at least and fits better in my collection than the statue I have, but for symetry and just for liking their products, I want HT to do Rambo 4.

I loved 'Demolition Man' as a boy too, I used to constantly rent it. I think it was more for Wesley Snipes though. I saw him and I thought that was coolest man there ever was.

600full-demolition-man-screenshot.jpg

I loved 'Demolition Man' as a boy too, I used to constantly rent it. I think it was more for Wesley Snipes though. I saw him and I thought that was coolest man there ever was.

Wesley-Snipes-prison1.jpg

:lol

I think if you saw it when you were young, like me, its just one of those nostalgic things you like even if it's not the best flick. I watched it again about a week or 2 ago and still loved it :lol

But I really hope that this EB Rambo turns out good as I'd like to have a Rambo fig with today's figure quality

:lol Not knocking you guys for liking it. I thought it was painful but completely understand. I feel that same way about Commando, you guys do about Demolition Man. :wink1:

:lol Not knocking you guys for liking it. I thought it was painful but completely understand. I feel that same way about Commando, you guys do about Demolition Man. :wink1:

You're a funny guy Sully, I like you. That's why I'm going to kill you last.

man I love Commando too! I never really thought about how many Schwarzenegger movies I had seen as a kid until recently and realized that his movies were what I mostly watched over anything growing up

That movie's a 20lb extra cheesy pizza. But I love it! :lol

If it weren't for stuff like that, Arnie's have no career outside of Conan and Terminator :lol Exactly why I was psyched for Expendables, haven't had a good piece of cheese at the movies in a long time.

Yeah Demolition man and Cliffhanger are two Stallone films that hold some good nostalgia for me...hell even Judge Dredd.

Any of Arnie's 80s films are a given. The Roger Moore Bond films were also childhood favourites.

man I love Commando too! I never really thought about how many Schwarzenegger movies I had seen as a kid until recently and realized that his movies were what I mostly watched over anything growing up

First Schwarzenegger film I ever saw was Kindergarten Cop, then T2 and Last Action Hero.

Cliffhanger

I resisted the idea of John Lithgow as the villain for a long time, I'd seen him in more comedic roles and just didn't think he could pull it off but he played a pretty good _______ :lol

I resisted the idea of John Lithgow as the villain for a long time, I'd seen him in more comedic roles and just didn't think he could pull it off but he played a pretty good _______ :lol

Yeah he was a right evil b_s___d in Cliffhanger. Great action film. Wasn't someone supposed to be remaking that?

I think that could be the last straw before I go postal on Hollywood, if they're so short on ideas that they need to already remake a movie that's not that old like Cliffhanger, they should just close up shop and call it a day.

Back