Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: EB HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

good lighter is already a bonus, T800 wow the package was heavy.

:lol that's so awesome. I love the life size terminator behind him

me too haha! cant see it properly though. is always good to see Bills post, dont see this from other companies

Cool box. Will they use it on all the 1:4 releases from now on I wonder?

I love this from enterbay, they realise shipping the t800 cost a lot so they're doing something about it, great stuff.

As light as the box may be, the 1:4 figures have a LOT of weight... So I think cuts in shipping will be minimal... BTW Larry you got a facebook profile? IF yes, under what name?

Most times its not the weight, but volumetric weight, but we shall see :)

You know things are slow here when people are excited to talk about the packaging and shipping box:cuckoo: I'm only interested in whats inside the box.

:lol I guess so. I won't be buying this but I'm still interested to see what it comes out like. It just felt like they should have been showing something by now, even by Enterbay standards.

:lol I guess so. I won't be buying this but I'm still interested to see what it comes out like. It just felt like they should have been showing something by now, even by Enterbay standards.

Maybe they don't way to show much of him until they work out the body.

Oh look, it's pics of someone standing on a . . . box. How about pics of Rambo?

I hope the styrofoam will not chip or break off. The T800 packaging was a nightmare cause of the paper thin flaps and the metallic paint absorbing the bubble wraps, but seeing this has no flaps is a good thing.

I'm fine with the new box design, so long as they personalize it a bit; maybe just include a slipcover or something. That being said, I'd prefer that they show us Batman first.

I just want to see even a blurry shot of the portrait, while T-800 and the recent MIB sculpts impress me and give me faith they'll do a good job, you still never know until you see. Also curious to see how they handle his hair, and even his bandana, if it's cloth or rubber.

Back