Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: EB HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

left jab by HT - HT DX10
EB blocks and throws its own one two punch combo of 1/4 T2 Endo and BD T800. HT looses footing..
HT shaken up throws a half assed teaser of 1/4 T1 T800 Police shootout
EB counters with 1/4 Joker.
HT has no answer.
EB goes for the knockout - 1/4 Rambo III baby
HT is down. 10..9...8...

Now if EB releases a proto shot Robocop it would be icing on top of icing!!

I really wouldn't want a Rambo IV figure, it wouldnt be accurate because they seem to try and be nice to the actors by making them look better and lets be honest... Sylvester Stallone's face is just... ugh.

I really wouldn't want a Rambo IV figure, it wouldnt be accurate because they seem to try and be nice to the actors by making them look better and lets be honest... Sylvester Stallone's face is just... ugh.

I disagree, while it's a bit more symetrical in the nose than Stallone really is, the Barney Ross portrait pretty much depicts old Stallone just fine. To an extent, you have to be careful with age signs on 1/6, if done wrong it can go too old. Look at HT's original T-2, they did some details too off and it aged him more than it should have. I feel like getting Stallone's age features on a 1/6 could be a fine line between faithful and characature. If they did the portrait like Barney's, it'd look fine.

:lol :lol

Maul, you're just way too persuasive. I want a Rambo IV now :lol
But still, an unneccasary, way too violent movie... a good movie still, but theres too much unneccasary violence for me to accept it. Like those kids getting shot and the amount of times they hinted rape :slap It was nothibg like the other Rambo's

left jab by HT - HT DX10
EB blocks and throws its own one two punch combo of 1/4 T2 Endo and BD T800. HT looses footing..
HT shaken up throws a half assed teaser of 1/4 T1 T800 Police shootout
EB counters with 1/4 Joker.
HT has no answer.
EB goes for the knockout - 1/4 Rambo III baby
HT is down. 10..9...8...

Now if EB releases a proto shot Robocop it would be icing on top of icing!!

Couldn't of said it better myself :lol Enterbay is just on a huge roll today....and Enterbay clearly won, just read the threads on here. Any Hot Toys thread is full of criticism about the company and the figure, and every EB thread is praising them and freaking out about how amazing the 1/4 figures look. :yess:

It was nothibg like the other Rambo's

While true in the visuals, it was in fact, as true to what all the Rambos were about. With each one, after First Blood, Stallone researched real issues to put Rambo into, he didn't want to just completely make up the stories but have some reality and shed light on things. The idea of POWs in NAM, the plight of 80s Afghanistan. When it came time for Rambo 4, Burma caught his attention and after getting deep into it, and seeing how little gets out in the media about it, he felt compelled to use the movie as a vehicle for creating awareness. If it were just movie violence, I'd probably totally agree with you, but knowing the intent of why those things were shot, I support them being there and I was moved by it. I don't think Stallone would have ever put them in if not for trying to enlighten people. The world is very comfy with their HDTVs and cushy homes and needs to be woken up to how bad it is in other places once in awhile. To quote Rocky, the world isn't all sunshine and rainbows, I applaud Sly for what he did.

After thinking it through, Rambo III is a bad movie but I like the style and how cool Rambo looks in it. Rambo IV is a good movie but I dislike the violence still and how bad Sylvester looks in it... but yeah, roll on this figure!

After thinking it through, Rambo III is a bad movie but I like the style and how cool Rambo looks in it. Rambo IV is a good movie but I dislike the violence still and how bad Sylvester looks in it... but yeah, roll on this figure!

The violence is so badass in Rambo IV :D :rock

Yeah, Stallone is such a great guy, always concerned with international issues. Like when he shot that Expendables movie in Brazil and told the media that people here would do anything if you just give them a monkey.

Yeah, Stallone is such a great guy, always concerned with international issues. Like when he shot that Expendables movie in Brazil and told the media that people here would do anything if you just give them a monkey.

"You can shoot people and blow things up and they say, ‘Thank you! Take a monkey home with you!’ We couldn’t have pulled off what we did [somewhere else]. We blew up huge plots of land. It was like, Everybody bring their hot dogs. We’re having a BBQ today. We’re gonna blow up this village.”

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

But yea, Sly does look pretty stupid and juiced in Rambo IV....but it's still a Rambo :lol

He looked the most realistic in Rambo 4. He was just a big brute.

He looks silly and juiced in Rambo 3. Guys living the quiet life in monestaries don't look like oiled, shaved bodybuilders with 6 packs.

Agree about Rambo 3,the ultimate Badass Rambo look imo,but the movie itself is at the bottom of the list.Still like it though but not as much as the other 3.

Back