Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: EB HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

I think what he meant was making the box more practical and minimalist in design for the immense size it actually is. You guys dont realise how eastern languages are? There are a lot more allusions and utilisations of metaphors than English. Taking things a little too literally can make you lose grasp of what is being said.

Not sure how you'd reduce size from the Terminator box.
I thought that thing was perfect in terms of offering enough protection while still keeping as small as possible considering the enormous size of the figure.

Well, it all depends on what he comes with, if the accessories always, you could less the ammount of foam around the figure.

I like the idea of the faux wood crate packaging, with military text around it.

Just get a good Stallone portrait and make a nice figure, that's all I care, while this holds promise and the T-800 came out great, EB, like anyone, is hit or miss. I think the EB T-800 looks great, but, while smaller, the Respect Scarface could look better.

Big hopes for this one though.

I think what he meant was that the box itself will be made of a lighter stock as well as the paper with the logo and PICS.I personally don't care as long as they keep the basic structure that's fine by me.I can't wait to see this guy and it has no rubber body,COOL!^_^

You know what i'd forgot about this one. So let me get this straight, there's another Terminator 2, this Rambo, batman begins batman, joker, then Rises, Returns and predator (including dutch) from Hot toys, all in 1:4? Insane. Bye bye 1:6!

And don't forget 1/4 Rocky!:lecture

And robocop! :panic:

da09b311.jpg

I can't wait to see this guy and it has no rubber body,COOL!^_^

This is the big question mark for me.
What are those joints going to look like?

1/4 Arnie is fine. Every joint is covered by the awesome leather.

But this....not sure....

Rubber isn't something to be feared. Yes, it requires care in production, but I've got rubber $20 toys from childhood that are still perfectly intact, Hot Toys figures that are about 7 years old and still intact. If a rubber outer layer is the only way to get this as a figure and not a statue, I'm fine with it, that, or they need to desgin their joints similar to the current HT muscle bodies.

I like the design of the T2 box and the weight just makes it feel more sturdy and high quality, so I don't like the sound of them changing it.

I wonder if the retailers gave feedback leading to the package change, I haven't heard much about it from collectors.

EB officially, no, "sources say" has it that it will be. I'm guessing it'll be a complete figure, tank top, black shirt, covering everything from the Afghan camp to the end, give or take, would be cool if they included the grenade launcher from the end, "____ 'em!"

EB officially, no, "sources say" has it that it will be. I'm guessing it'll be a complete figure, tank top, black shirt, covering everything from the Afghan camp to the end, give or take, would be cool if they included the grenade launcher from the end, "____ 'em!"

I know EB came out with their version of the jointless rubber body. Why not make it in 1/4 scale too? Lousy articulation but a hell of an amazing looking piece.

I know EB came out with their version of the jointless rubber body. Why not make it in 1/4 scale too? Lousy articulation but a hell of an amazing looking piece.

I agree, paint the arms as nice as the rubber body and portrait, make the elbow joint look more realistic like HT's muscle bodies, and it'll be a really cool looking figure. I won't mind if it's more statue though, since he'll be joing 2 other 1/4 Rambo statues in my collection. However, given the accessories they're doing, can't see how you could make a statue that can use them and look right, each uses a different pose, and it makes no sense to include accessories the statue can't hold just to include them, so I do think it'll be a figure. Hope they work the shoulder articulation so he can get a proper bow aiming pose, something HT's muscle bodies can't and I don't think the T-800 body could do.

I hope they work on the arm articulation, I don't like the T-800's much. EB said that this comes after Joker and Batman right?

Last edited:

EB can get a lot of revenue if they release earlier than Hot Toys, which is taking a long friggin' time to release anything "wanted" :lol

Back