Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay Real Masterpiece Rambo announced!

I will wait for the HT one which will be announced tomorrow.

If this is what it finally takes to get HT off their asses, good.

New Rambo collectibles of this caliber are never a bad thing, glad to see John J. getting more love.

That would be great, I've only been waiting 3 years for Hot Toys to do a Rambo IV, though I will admit, after Barney Ross, I am glad that my most wanted Rambo has not been done yet because Rambo 4 today will be soooo much better than Rambo 4 would have been 3 years ago. The portrait would have been great, it'd be like the Rambo 3, but the body would probably have been one of the dreadful old, useless muscle bodies.

Stick a Rambo 4 head on the Barney Ross body with Barney's black T and pants and you've essentially got Rambo 4. It really, at this point, would be the easiest figure for HT to make, they already have so many parts all set. The most complex thing would be if they did the .50 cal machine gun for him, which given Jack's wheel and Indy's pedistal, seems more likely now, though I do have my custom just incase.

I got to say...Enterbay is SLOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW! So don't be in a rush for the Rambo!

Hot toys is FAASSSSSSSTER and Enterbay cannot keep up!
What happen to Leon Professional? And some others they announced? Like Superman??? Nowhere to be found!

So it is nice to see Rambo 4 released, But maybe 2020 :lol Just saying!

I got to say...Enterbay is SLOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW! So don't be in a rush for the Rambo!

Hot toys is FAASSSSSSSTER and Enterbay cannot keep up!
What happen to Leon Professional? And some others they announced? Like Superman??? Nowhere to be found!

So it is nice to see Rambo 4 released, But maybe 2020 :lol Just saying!

Don't you mean Hot Toys Superman, I've not heard anything about a EB Superman, there not making a Reeves Superman as well are they?

Hot Toys is slow to finally give any glimpse of a figure when the initial tease/announcement is just generic movie shots, but once a figure is seen, they're quite quick to get it out.

Enterbay seems quick to show products, but slow to get them into people's hands.

If this is what it finally takes to get HT off their asses, good.

New Rambo collectibles of this caliber are never a bad thing, glad to see John J. getting more love.

:exactly: I don't care from which company, I want an awesome representation of an iconic character in my collection.

I wont get too excited about Enterbay since they are so sloooooooooow. Just knowing one is coming is cool.

Well, I'm trying to not get my hopes up too much, but, HT loves Stallone, and we know now that Stallone loves HT, so I really think this could finally be the push that gets HT to put a Rambo 4 out, I can't imagine them letting EB be the lone Rambo 4 figure out there.

Don't you mean Hot Toys Superman, I've not heard anything about a EB Superman, there not making a Reeves Superman as well are they?

Right...lol Don't know why I said that...Just mentioning that Enterbay is to Slow! and to Much $$$? for there figures, and they can't even shine HT shoes right now with the sculptors they got.

Well, I'm trying to not get my hopes up too much, but, HT loves Stallone, and we know now that Stallone loves HT, so I really think this could finally be the push that gets HT to put a Rambo 4 out, I can't imagine them letting EB be the lone Rambo 4 figure out there.

:exactly: & HT make it a DX please :pray:

I'll just wait for HT's version from now..well, except for the NBA series though haha! I learned my lesson on the latest GOD.

I'm confused, whats Real Masterpiece? Is this really 1/6th? If its 1/6 then T2 is on this ad aswell. I didn't think Enterbay would go there, thought they'd only do a 1/4 scale one.

Assuming everything is 1:6 scale Enterbay is making Jack Sparrow, T2 and Rambo. Enterbay is challenging HT....:lol

what pose is Terminator 2. would be nice if they did the well wanted Cyberdyne showdown scene. Rambo IV would be nice and hope they include an extra bloody arm for the final scene, who are you?

Enterbay is challenging HT....:lol

Its like they saw Hot Toys T2 figure and immediately proclaimed-

tumblr_lbv6plmhl81qzw7upo1_500.gif

Think it's 1/4

So this thread has been mislabelled a 1/6 thread? My confusion is that the 1/4 figure currently being discussed in the A&R section is from the 'HD masterpiece' line. Is that the same as 'Real Masterpiece'?

Must say EB has some very promising licenses this year. Hope the end products turn out well and fall into the affordable pricerange.
Its like they saw Hot Toys T2 figure and immediately proclaimed-

tumblr_lbv6plmhl81qzw7upo1_500.gif

So this thread has been mislabelled a 1/6 thread? My confusion is that the 1/4 figure currently being discussed in the A&R section is from the 'HD masterpiece' line. Is that the same as 'Real Masterpiece'?

Just check out the EB website. https://www.enterbay.com/web/list.php?id=33 or https://www.enterbay.com/ The Real Masterpiece line is 1/6, HD Masterpiece is 1/4. T2 is stated to be a HD Masterpiece, hence 1/4. The ad states this to be a 'Real Masterpiece' (1/6).
I understand the confusion about the ad though... maybe they're doing an 1/6 T2 aswell?

Ugh, why is enterbay doing 1/4 figures now ?, I wouldn't buy a 1/4 and have my collection mismatched.

Back