Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, not likely to find spare pieces, it's not like the 1/6 world where there are many companies making the same things, you pretty much need a seamstress to make new parts for these figures so customs don't happen often that would free up original parts.

Anyone out there who has a Rambo that goes Commando? :D
Lol

Yeah, not likely to find spare pieces, it's not like the 1/6 world where there are many companies making the same things, you pretty much need a seamstress to make new parts for these figures so customs don't happen often that would free up original parts.
Parts were availables when the figures were released, people bought them.
So Scarce now but not impossible.
I might have found it.

Does anyone know if the 1/6 Rambo head up for preorder on eBay are shrunken recasts of this 1/4 scale figure?

Hmmm I see a very strong likeness to Stallone in enterbays 1/4 version but I'm not sure it's transferred very well down into 1/6 scale...

The EB 1/4 is such a great Rambo figure. I've been waiting for a company to revisit Rambo in 1/6, but it hasn't happened. Would love to see Rocky make a comeback too.

Bumping an old thread, but I did some slight weathering to Rambos boots and pants and was amazed with the results. Here's a crappy pic. I'll take a few close ups later. I also added a bit of green shrub in between the rocks on the base.

image.jpeg

Great figure.
Really with Enterbay had simply made it a statue though.
Everyone poses it in neutral museum pose anyway.

Great figure.
Really with Enterbay had simply made it a statue though.
Everyone poses it in neutral museum pose anyway.

Yeah it's extremely limited as far as posing goes. The relaxed biceps don't look right when holding his accessories unless his arms are down by there sides.

Thanks, I was doing some real photographs last weekend and squeezed Rambo in for a couple new shots, I was focused on some pieces I'd never shot before so I didn't spend too much time on him, next go around I will.

33775111010_37f84201dd_b.jpg

33775110810_194e856a37_b.jpg

33775110730_0c8bc54fa3_b.jpg

Back