Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those pics above are what persuaded me to buy one and he arrived today. F'n love it!

That was an awesome display Andy :clap

Thanks so much Jay :1-1: looking forward to seeing your great pics :) As Rambo Collectibles go, this one is pretty hard to beat which is why I always feel a sense of sadness when I don't have it in my collection. Yes, it would be great if it came with a jacket/shirt to hide the joint areas but there's no doubting the very good likeness and the incredible accessories that are at your disposal when displaying this magnificent piece.

Managed to find a pic of my very first display when I had him the first time back in 2012 :)

usa8ybed.jpg

How's it been, guys? Long time no see. I wonder when the next Enterbay 1/4 Rambo will come out.

Sharing a photo I used to join a local photo contest with my photographer friend. We lost, mainly because it's a "Most Number of Likes" contest.. All the likes went to frigging mainstream characters of course. Rambo is cult!!!

b2cd3a50611a4ce5f93a30b74c2f2835.jpg

Erm...... no! :lol

Holy hell, what an amazing shot.

I want this figure, I NEED it now.

Freaks, what's a good price and where can I possibly get it now? Ebay being the last resort, of course...,

Is this from part 2?

Appreciated!

Edit; I see that its Rambo 3.

Last edited:
Sly is surprisingly a big collector, he's met with Hot Toys before, he had every Edinho Maga sculpture, those sold by HCG and Edinho's private work, he also has a huge art collection, no shock he'd have the Enterbay figure. As far as knives, pretty sure he just had originals lol.

Back