Enterbay: GODFATHER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pics look great! I have a feeling the final product will match the proto much closer than hot toys, given the delay for new pics of the EB Don

I can't remember another time where 2 companies both delivered equivilant legendary pieces. Good times :)

Heres hoping that either EB or HT's can make us more characters from the first 2 films.

The most recent pictures are just amazing. I definitely like the tailoring better on the EB suit. What is murky to me is which head is better. Right now, I'd give a slight edge to EB

Hello wai man (breakersrevenge) About 4 weeks ago i buy form you the jack bauer suite 5 season and till today i not reived it..I write to you and you don't answer to me..If you know something about it..You told me that you have to cath some informations on the post office and that you will tell me..but you don't write anything..What i have to do? It isn't correct!!!
Dude, stop spamming the boards with this.

Wow:horror

Those new pics are incredible. He looks so life like it's scary. I bet plenty of people would be tricked into thinking that these were actual pictures of Marlon Brando and not an action figure.

I originally had zero interest in a Godfather figure, but have since been convinced that I need to get one with all of the pics and reviews of the HT version. Only thing was I wanted to wait to see EB version and I'm glad I did.

I think the paint and sculpt are both incredible. HT version is great too, but there was always something a little, tiny bit off about the color of his skin and the look on his face. These pics solidify for me that EB nailed the expression and paint perfectly.

He looks like he's about to give his final decision on the request from Johnny Fontane at his daughter's wedding.

They both look so good, I can't tell which is actually more accurate (sculpt-wise) and really, I don't care. Depends on the accessories at this point.

Do I have to start with the English lessons again? Chauvinism isn't an unjustified sense of superiority. Preferential? So your bringing in a new quotient, and misconstruing the discussion. Your analogy is far from..... Okay, let's agree to disagree.
So i'll just stay away from the 'Nazi' side of the board. :D That's exactly what chauvinism is, do some research boi! Like male chauvinism, saying we would be superior, smarter, than women etc. It's unjustified. You can't address squat, just cry misconstruction :monkey1
You aren't very good at comprehension, so discussion is mute, because while I can address your concerns, it appears you aren't able to address some of mine. My main one being, how about you stay in the Hot Toys thread where your conversation may have some merit. I'm guessing you wont be able to comprehend that and will go on repeating yourself ad nauseum, with more 'I like the Hot Toys one better' and 'I'll post where I like' arguments. Don't worry I wont go on with any more of my "garbage" because now you're boring me

Holy crapola the new pics look sweet! That paintwork is siiiick! Can't wait to see in hand pics. I still have a few cons though.
Still looks a little on the chubby side of things.
Almost appears like they fixed the eyes a bit, they look much better, but still a bit lazy looking.
And, the inside edge of the suit jacket, looks like that material that seatbelts are made out of, lol?
Other than that, fantastic job, may just have to pick this one up too, yet!

looks spit of godfather but may of looked better with real hair and then i could apply my own gel lol :rock2

Do I have to start with the English lessons again? Chauvinism isn't an unjustified sense of superiority. Preferential? So your bringing in a new quotient, and misconstruing the discussion. Your analogy is far from..... Okay, let's agree to disagree.
So i'll just stay away from the 'Nazi' side of the board. :D That's exactly what chauvinism is, do some research boi! Like male chauvinism, saying we would be superior, smarter, than women etc. It's unjustified. You can't address squat, just cry misconstruction :monkey1
You aren't very good at comprehension, so discussion is mute, because while I can address your concerns, it appears you aren't able to address some of mine. My main one being, how about you stay in the Hot Toys thread where your conversation may have some merit. I'm guessing you wont be able to comprehend that and will go on repeating yourself ad nauseum, with more 'I like the Hot Toys one better' and 'I'll post where I like' arguments. Don't worry I wont go on with any more of my "garbage" because now you're boring me
Another big time fail.

2q9dnag.jpg

Colour on the wood of the chair looks better, nice looking wrist watch, but I thought the watch was worn fob style in the vest pocket. Cats whiskers are cool and I have to say the ne FS200 is simply the sturdiest stand I have ever seen.

Awesome! Glad I waited. I knew I could trust EB with handling the paint.

Back