Enterbay - Game Of Death - Bruce Lee (75th Anniversary)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all replies guys. Wonder if there's any other Asian character apart from Bruce Lee who has polarized so many of us in terms of appeal.

If anyone has heard anything about defective bodies with this or other problems, I'd really appreciate any info. :) I was hoping to get this and the Ip Man figure, but I don't own any Enterbay figures yet and I want to be prepared if there are any widespread issues haha. It seems like no one has said anything though, so maybe I shouldn't be concerned.

I think everyone will have their favorite,The DX04 is very good value,but even with 2 bodies the calm head lets it down(IMO).and opinions will differ.the EB FOF is/was a better buy with the extra body as it came with a wooden dio not the card/plastic one on the DX.this set would have been an instant buy with a better likeness in the sculpt,but to me the last couple of BL from EB have been pretty poor in the sculpt likeness.

What you have said is true but most people prefer ETD over FOF, but I agree for the price, the quality and likeness is better in the FOF set, but I think the majority of people would think the HT ETD set is a cooler set out of the two.

Just come on from a hard days work Steve,I'll up a pic of the DX with EB hair when I get a min.for me this release is not worthy of the 75th tag,and again just my thoughts many will disagree.

Looking forward to it Chris! :wink1:

Last edited:
in the west your correct about ETD steve,but in asia FOF is far more popular filmwise.they thought bruce was too westernised and had to share the billing with saxon and Kelly.boxoffice worldwide ETD is the king,but regarding the figures your right I guess with enter being cooler.

in the west your correct about ETD steve,but in asia FOF is far more popular filmwise. they thought bruce was too westernised and had to share the billing with saxon and Kelly.

Yes I know that Chris but most people worldwide prefer ETD to any other of Bruce's films.

boxoffice worldwide ETD is the king,but regarding the figures your right I guess with enter being cooler.

Yeah I mean the figure has battle damaged claw marks and the normal figure has the cat suit with the bag and snake etc, different to your average Bruce Lee figure.

here's some pics of the DX sculpt with the EB hair..you guys know how useless my pic taking skills are.

vA hair

vB hair

vB from the side.
oh and my $75 GOD custom:lol

here's some pics of the DX sculpt with the EB hair..you guys know how useless my pic taking skills are.

vA hair

vB hair

vB from the side.

Sorry Chris, I just don't see the difference, the likeness still looks bad IMO regardless of what hair style. BTW do you have the normal ETD sculpt?

oh and my $75 GOD custom:lol

Is that the black label sculpt?

sold the normal sculpt (wasn't keen on it the proto looked better IMO) and this 75th sculpt kinda reminds me of it)my pics don't really provide that clear a difference steve,the EB hair gives the face a better shape. that's a ''non offical''black label sculpt for $30 with a more matt finish compared to the glossier BL1 sculpt.:lol

sold the normal sculpt (wasn't keen on it the proto looked better IMO) and this 75th sculpt kinda reminds me of it)

Yeah I have always thought that to and I think the reason for that is because the proto didn't have large eyes because of the PERS.

I mean look at how good the eyes look here, the eye lids are the right shape and the eyes are the right size and not bug eyed like the eyes on the product normal sculpt.

I think if the final product looked like this I would of bought this set, or at least the sculpt.

my pics don't really provide that clear a difference steve,the EB hair gives the face a better shape.

Oh ok but regardless I don't think it would make a night and day difference since the core likeness would still be the same.

that's a ''non offical''black label sculpt for $30 with a more matt finish compared to the glossier BL1 sculpt.:lol

Well thank KO one looks more like Bruce than the official one IMO, go figure.

the KO looks better in hand too steve,yeah the proto shown is so much better than the final version,yet the BD released is way better than the proto.

the KO looks better in hand too steve,yeah the proto shown is so much better than the final version,yet the BD released is way better than the proto.

Well that's good that one of them turned out better.

Then again on this angle the normal sculpt looks practically dead on.

[/

I believe this is because when the head is tilted down the eyes look smaller and appear to have the right shape.

Last edited:
you may be right there.i don't know why but I have issues with the shape/expression of the mouth(same with this GOD)maybe its not quite the bruce whistle shape or a casual type expression,more inbetween like he's just open mouthed.maybe it's just me.it just throws the likeness off as do the big eyes?

you may be right there.i don't know why but I have issues with the shape/expression of the mouth(same with this GOD)maybe its not quite the bruce whistle shape or a casual type expression,more inbetween like he's just open mouthed.maybe it's just me.it just throws the likeness off as do the big eyes?

No I would say you are right, I am just saying the likeness looks better (but not perfect) when the eyes appear to look like the right shape and size. But obviously the eyes are not the only thing wrong with that sculpt.

No I would say you are right, I am just saying the likeness looks better (but not perfect) when the eyes appear to look like the right shape and size. But obviously the eyes are not the only thing wrong with that sculpt.
DSC_0123_zps12fe0cd1.jpg

DSC_0125_zps7a91620e.jpg

DSC_0126.JPG

I've thought the HT BD sculpt was superior to the HT clean sculpt for so long, that when I was messing with the sculpts recently with the hair off, I was a bit surprised to find me favouring the clean sculpt. I was looking at it thinking how it might make a nice FoF sculpt with the right hair.

I've thought the HT BD sculpt was superior to the HT clean sculpt for so long, that when I was messing with the sculpts recently with the hair off, I was a bit surprised to find me favouring the clean sculpt. I was looking at it thinking how it might make a nice FoF sculpt with the right hair.

you'll get better result wit the eyes on the right position and not too wide
and a fine hairstyle ;)

the ht bl sculpts are not so bad.. indeed

i am thinking of buying a bruce lee 1/6 figure and would like some advice.

How would you compare between the enterbay g.o.d BTS version and the 75th anniversary version?

Any others you would recommend?

i am thinking of buying a bruce lee 1/6 figure and would like some advice.

How would you compare between the enterbay g.o.d BTS version and the 75th anniversary version?

Any others you would recommend?
hot toys dx for all the life
then you could buy spare parts around ..jumpsuits, heads,hands, shoes ecc..

it appears one of the ''custom'' made sculpts of this on ebay has the eyes looking forward.

and the HD1002 1/4 has been made as a 1/6 figure with movable arms and head:slap

Last edited:
Back