Enterbay - Game Of Death - Bruce Lee (75th Anniversary)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Up until Kato, Enterbay's movable eyes were the best. It was the dumb mechanism they thought they needed that ruined the GoD sculpt.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

They got rid of that system for the later batches. But I guess the damage was done.

the early moving eye system was fine.i do think the figure benefits from this as all other BL figures since EB stopped this have the eyes facing to the right.as larry said the system they tried for the BTS figure sucked,so they reverted back to the single stick for each eye.however I think those days are over(separate hair also)I personally think this figure for such a landmark anniversary is poor choice I was hoping the ''ultimate''tag would be just that,as I(wrongly mentioned)loads of extras etc...I have 4 GOD figures,all I need is a killer headsculpt to put on one of them.

looks like the legs are above,not very yellow:lol.that would make a pretty cool stand if it is.kind of like a glossier version of the black label statue stand

I thought the same, but after looking at the base with legs picture again the yellow is there (different light in the room). this will be their 4th. "Game of Death" release, and I wonder what Bill has up his sleeves - I hope it is good, and that we will not get disappointed (or we will at least save our $$$).

I thought the same, but after looking at the base with legs picture again the yellow is there (different light in the room). this will be their 4th. "Game of Death" release, and I wonder what Bill has up his sleeves - I hope it is good, and that we will not get disappointed (or we will at least save our $$$).

2nd look and I have to agree there's a touch of yellow there.must be just poor lighting as the trainers look white.lets hope Bill/EB put some heart and soul in this and remember who/what started the company.

If anyone is interested, I have my Enterbay game of death figures and set for sale on my ebay account. The set comes with two Bruce Lee figures and includes all the original accessories plus a bonus nunchuck made with real wood and metal chain. Pm me if interested.

2nd look and I have to agree there's a touch of yellow there.must be just poor lighting as the trainers look white.lets hope Bill/EB put some heart and soul in this and remember who/what started the company.

But we already know its a bare bones figure with one sculpt.... Bil has instead decided he went overboard with The Big Boss release :D

I wonder how ''new'' the newly developed sculpt will be,i think they may well use the big boss body for this so lets hope the sculpt is a new great looking one.

Still no reveal pics? They should just stop teasing and reveal everything at once. True that they now release their figures soon after reveal, but all this teasing is stupid

Yeah exactly. Pic after pic showing a leg or part of the box is just stupid. One teaser pic then the full reveal should be how it is. HT does it that way most of the time.

I want to see the sculpt so I know if I need to plan for this. A lot of other stuff coming out too.

HI everybody, anyone knows the difference between the 3 versios of Enterbay Game of Death figure? If someone could put a figure of each one side by side here I will be very grateful!

The first GoD had a darker skin tone and for that time, a more than acceptable headsculpt. If I remember correctly, it had a diorama or something like that and it had different eye sets for posing.

Enterbay then released Enter the Dragon figures A & B, which blew the GoD headsculpt away and introduced movable eyes. I mention the EtD figures because the next GoD is a combination of the A & B versions head and hair sculpts. It had a better paintjob as well, making it even better than the first release. This was a limited edition figure for a Nokia phone and very bare bones in terms of accessories.

Lastly you may have seen their Behind the Scenes GoD. Many accessories, but awful body and headsculpts.

Back