Enterbay - Game Of Death - Bruce Lee (75th Anniversary)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that's a pretty good way of thinking about this larry. I don't see another diorama though,depending on price stick/chucks ?
I don't really want another diorama if all it's going to do is jack up the price. This is one release where I might be happy with the bare minimum. Sculpt, body, tracksuit, shoes, bamboo, nun chucks, nun chucks bag, bracelet, & some hands. $180 shipped. Done.

Or someone parts out the Sculpt. $60 shipped. Plonk on BTS figure. Done.

This release is really all about the sculpt.

amen to the buddy sub $200.and I was looking at another knock off GOD sculpt on ebay prior to this:lol

If the sculpt looks as good as the one posted a page or two back, I'm in. I like the yellow and black tracksuit too, if it ends up being under $200 even better.

You realize it didn't actually ship with that ultra-ripped body, right?
They modified it based on feedback and the retail product had a far less shredded look.

I hate when people have to tell others the obvious... Only because it forces that imediate thought of " does this guy think I'm stupid...?"

Yes I know... I but I also know based on my experience on the forum.. that if I said HT had done everything right with that release and left at that.
Inevitablly someone would say except the face sculpt or the Hair sculpt or that ripped body that the protorype had etc....
egardless of what was corrected in the actual release.

In short... I'd enjoy another updated perfected version of Enter the Dragon.
For me, when HT did it was close but just not close enough.

For me, it also needs moveable eyes, preferably the individual moving type. Don't really understand why they thoughy they needed a mechanism like Hot Toys. It is not that hard to get them to look good and no fear of breaking anything.

The Hot Toys Bruce Lee body is the best Bruce Lee body for Bruce Lee figures. I don't think I stressed that enough.

Even the new body Enterbay used for the Big Boss figure does not look that good.

I asked SAB,and they said it's an upgraded version.no mention of anything else.
the dx-o4 sculpts to me were just ok.i think we need a top notch 1/6 bruce sculpt now.we are due one I think.
another reply from EB....to confirm it's GOD.
''A new head sculpture and the body is improved.''......wonder if they are indeed using the big boss body?
it's only about 6 weeks to turn out this figure.

Thanks for the update.
Wow ....that is an utterly bizarre choice. At this, point, not only are there multiple figures, but enough parts freely available to build any variation of GoD you could possibly want.

They did the 'standard Kung Fu Bruce Lee' instead of paying for the Way of the Dragon license in 1/4 scale ....I'm surprised they didn't do the same here.
A new Way of the Dragon 1/6 figure would have gone down well I think ....and just as simple as a GoD figure to make I think.
They potentially don't want to mess with Warner Brothers and try to do an unofficial Enter the Dragon figure but I think they could skirt any legal issue since he wore pretty generic traditional Chinese clothing in that movie (not something that can be protected legally)

Well... technically it doesn't "SAY" Game of Death on the box. It's not mentioned in their description either.

So again.. this is Standard Yellow Jump Suit Bruce, not Game of Death. :lol

Well... technically it doesn't "SAY" Game of Death on the box. It's not mentioned in their description either.
So again.. this is Standard Yellow Jump Suit Bruce, not Game of Death. :lol

Well yeah ...but a lazy 1/6 version of their 1/4 unofficial WotD release would have actually made a lot of people happy, right?

This one should just be titled: 1/6 Bruce Lee: We're not even trying anymore

but they are trying........trying to get rid of the leftover BTS-GOD stuff:lol.but like larry said maybe they are combining bruce's and their anniversary with an updated GOD.but yeah a better sculpted WOTD may have been better.dont want/need another figure,so i'll see what the sculpts like:wink1:
another reply.
ENTERBAY There is 1 head sculpt and included nunchaku and other accessories
so no double heads.this has to be sub $200..thoughts guys?

Last edited:
but they are trying........trying to get rid of the leftover BTS-GOD stuff[emoji38].but like larry said maybe they are combining bruce's and their anniversary with an updated GOD.but yeah a better sculpted WOTD may have been better.dont want/need another figure,so i'll see what the sculpts like:wink1:
another reply.
ENTERBAY There is 1 head sculpt and included nunchaku and other accessories
so no double heads.this has to be sub $200..thoughts guys?
If it is just the head, body, suit, and the nunchucks, I see it at $240.

Enterbay has always been on the expensive side with Bruce Lee.

Definately Hot Toys gave a much better package at a great price.
Too bad for the headsculpts.
I still feel the In Suit versions they released have the best sculpt to date out of all the 1/6 scale figures.

big boss was $255 with 2 headsculpts and extra tshirt.this SHOULD be sub $200.as a 1/6 the HT smile is one of the best.

What's the story on this figure? That sculpt is great.

236ee1a1bdee70c2237d69ffb3d8cf0e.jpg

Pray we get something like that. I need a definitive Bruce Lee already.

I agree, But why another God Bruce Lee!?!? I already have the original version, Nokia version and the new behind the scene version... Don't really want another one to display in my cabinet lol, there's too many yellow track suit already.
Would of preferred a complete different one WOTD woukd be nice or fist of fury..

big boss was $255 with 2 headsculpts and extra tshirt.this SHOULD be sub $200.as a 1/6 the HT smile is one of the best.
Yeah, but the Big Boss is not as popular as GoD or EtD. And this been an anniversary edition and all makes me think it will be around that with not much included. Again, look at what the HT DX-04 included for $200, especially the limited version with the second body, and look at what the Big Boss comes with.

And then those sculpts, should have been $180 with that likeness and still cannot believe they did not try to improve before release. 2 Bruce Lee releases with sorry sculpts in a row.

stick an ETD outfit on as the hairstyle is basicly the same,to make an updated figure.regarding big boss.that should have been $150:lol normal head was dire,and EVERY bruce lee fan wanted a big boss,but the way it turned out stalled the sales,not how popular the movie was/is.

stick an ETD outfit on as the hairstyle is basicly the same,to make an updated figure.regarding big boss.that should have been $150[emoji38] normal head was dire,and EVERY bruce lee fan wanted a big boss,but the way it turned out stalled the sales,not how popular the movie was/is.
That's the point, this release will cost more than it's worth.

And I'm a Bruce Lee fan and could have cared less for a Big Boss. I just want a good Way of the Dragon, a good GoD, and a better EtD sculptwise than what Hot Toys did.

Back