Enterbay - Game Of Death - Bruce Lee (75th Anniversary)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
available to PO/buy in december they said.and I was one who thought ''ultimate'' would be something special along the lines of extra clothing/heads:)..but EB give us a ''75th anniversary'' or ''upgraded GOD''...not quite the same:mad:so reuse the big boss body,maybe retweak the sculpt with GOD hair and they have mad the outfit enough times to knock that up quick enough:wink1:.an upgraded WOTD would have been better.
again if it's a great sculpt a parted out one will be on the lookout for me.

Last edited:
I was thinking something similar. Big Boss body, BTS outfit & accessories, with the only real new thing being the sculpt.

Do we know its definitely GOD only?
That's the same box art from their very first release which is interesting. And the box and release info don't actually say Game of Death. Could be just the choice of cover art with other stuff also included.

12189298_632425680193504_1891601508766303203_o.jpg
dx0pdk.gif

2vd0e37.gif

20gh1yw.gif

So when they say this figure will be available next month, do they mean up for PO? When can pictures be expected? I don't know much about this company, I collect HT myself.

EB doesn't do the whole pre-order thing anymore. They release pictures about a week before release, then the product is out. No revisions, what you see is what you get (minus a little...).

lol they'll show pics of everything but the face. None of the released GOD bruce in this scale was good, i'm looking forward to this. But don't have high hopes for Enterbay.

Someone had already asked if this will have 2 headsculpts and they said no :(

Last edited:
The ultimate Bruce Lee is a upgraded Enter the Dragon.
Hot toys did everything right except for the sculpt and the overly ripped body

Everything right except sculpt & body .....

That's basically the whole figure :lol

Everything right except sculpt & body .....

That's basically the whole figure :lol

Man... imagine if the released the original YJ Park sculpt they displayed years ago in its complete form.

You know... the one they completely butchered after adding that sucky eyeball system.

:drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool

Attachments

• 69464edejw1dgpq7twmboj.jpg
    69464edejw1dgpq7twmboj.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 208
All over that if they did. My happiness might even trick me into buying the full figure set, instead of the sculpt only.

You realize it didn't actually ship with that ultra-ripped body, right?
They modified it based on feedback and the retail product had a far less shredded look.

I hated that ultra-ripped prototype. Had the chance to see it in person when HT had it exhibited at Anime Con that year.

So glad they toned it down for the final release. Looked like a comic book caricature.

Man... imagine if the released the original YJ Park sculpt they displayed years ago in its complete form.

You know... the one they completely butchered after adding that sucky eyeball system.

:drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool

and the awful paint...:horse:horse:monkey3

Do we know its definitely GOD only?
That's the same box art from their very first release which is interesting. And the box and release info don't actually say Game of Death. Could be just the choice of cover art with other stuff also included.

I asked SAB,and they said it's an upgraded version.no mention of anything else.
the dx-o4 sculpts to me were just ok.i think we need a top notch 1/6 bruce sculpt now.we are due one I think.
another reply from EB....to confirm it's GOD.
''A new head sculpture and the body is improved.''......wonder if they are indeed using the big boss body?
it's only about 6 weeks to turn out this figure.

Last edited:
maybe this is the ''cheapest'' way to celebrate bruce's 75th anniversary and EB's 10th.GOD was the figure that started it.still feels a bit of a let down.
the sculpt is gonna be the major thing for me.hopefully as this is a special anniversary,they'll come good.

i think we need a top notch 1/6 bruce sculpt now.we are due one I think.
Tell me about it .....

This figure is actually a nice homage to celebrate both the 75th Bruce Lee anniversary, & the journey of Enterbay as a company, by releasing an updated version of their 1st Bruce Lee figure. Whether it's actually good or not, is yet to be seen.

I've yet to represent Bruce in my collection, so I'm looking forward to seeing this. If the likeness is spot on, I'm getting it. I've had no experience with this company, most of my figures are HTs.

that's a pretty good way of thinking about this larry. I don't see another diorama though,depending on price stick/chucks ?

WhoaItsJBot... the early bruce lee figures were great(some will say now dated) but I think they are still the best 1/6 BL figures made.but since the release of BTS GOD,it's gone downhill.(IMO) hopefully this will change that.

Back