Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's your '?' Gung Fu. I'm looking forward to seeing the painted eyes sculpt, aren't you?

Sorry Y4NK33, maybe I misunderstood you...
smiley.gif

But when you say "More heads!" and now "painted eyes sculpt" - I am not quite sure what you mean - if you still think it is the bruised head with painted eyes which is what Stanlore mistakenly said first, but then he said he had misunderstood and that it was the eyes on the smiling head (which is already painted) will be repainted slightly different.

In my post I was being sarcastic!
Thats what the :wink1: was for.:lol

Ah… I did not get that....
smiley.gif
Sorry Hehehe... :lol :lol

Sorry Y4NK33, maybe I misunderstood you...
smiley.gif

But when you say "More heads!" and now "painted eyes sculpt" - I am not quite sure what you mean - if you still think it is the bruised head with painted eyes which is what Stanlore mistakenly said first, but then he said he had misunderstood and that it was the eyes on the smiling head (which is already painted) will be repainted slightly different.

Ah… I did not get that....
smiley.gif
Sorry Hehehe... :lol :lol

No probs, my friend. :1-1: Sarcasm is often hard to detect on the net.

The tinfoil worked so well on my FoF Bruce Lee I thought I might give it a go protecting some of my other stuff - and it worked a treat!
tin-foil-funny-office-prank-covered-wrapped-up-amusing1.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

huahuauahua You guys are crazy!!! I'm really glad I can at least get some laughs here.:wave

But, seeing my limited edition GOD staining more and more is not so funny...:(

However, I appreciate the GungFu advise about using aluminum foil. So, I will remove it right now. Where's my mind when I had this stupid idea?
:slap

Just one doubt: the acrylic paint will not stain the suit?

We were being sarcastic Gung Fu :1-1:

:gah:

Geeeeeeeez Y4NK33..... It is not always easy to know when you guys are pulling the legs here...

Hehehehe... :lol :lol :lol

But, seeing my limited edition GOD staining more and more is not so funny...:(

However, I appreciate the GungFu advise about using aluminum foil. So, I will remove it right now. Where's my mind when I had this stupid idea?
:slap

Just one doubt: the acrylic paint will not stain the suit?

No problem at all Paulo
smiley.gif

By the way, sorry to hear that your figure body is continuing getting stains. I suggest you first try to sort this out with the seller you bought this figure from, if that doesn't help you could contact EB directly and find out what they have to say. Be sure to keep your correspondence short and to the point, plus enclose a picture or two.

I was just reading all the comments from the first few pages. They are quite amusing in retrospect :)

I have the figure for a few days now. There are some things i like and some things i dislike about this figure. But, the things i like... i really like :D

P1000223.jpg

P1000224.jpg

Love these pics, they show what a big set this is. Seriously I can't understand anyone having a problem with the cost of this set.

So what is this about a new head?

In the the Game of death script notes, there was going to be a scene early on in the movie where Bruce has a moustache and blonde mullet haircut.
This style was meant to stand for "no worries, no fear" or something like that. Enterbay are making the moustached/mullet head Bruce as a free gift to those with faulty BD heads.

In the the Game of death script notes, there was going to be a scene early on in the movie where Bruce has a moustache and blonde mullet haircut.
This style was meant to stand for "no worries, no fear" or something like that. Enterbay are making the moustached/mullet head Bruce as a free gift to those with faulty BD heads.

:rotfl:goodpost::clap

Love these pics, they show what a big set this is. Seriously I can't understand anyone having a problem with the cost of this set.

if you get a perfect set with any defect,but I have know there are a lot of people with a lot of problems with this figure..broken joints, loose eyes,scratches, stains,fast deterioration...

@Shadowfla...Hey man, I know you are upset about the problems with your set. It is awful when that happens. The only thing to do is try to get it fixed and move on. Just so you know, my DX04 Hot Toys Bruce Lee had loads of issues. But after a few weeks I got it sorted. It's part of this hobby I'm afraid. Why not just pic up a new body? It seems to me you damaged the paint on your body yourself though. The moulding issue on the chest would be fixed, but all rubber bodies have these artefacts..

Since Enterbay loves Bruce Lee and is doing basketball players, they should combine the two interests and make a GoD Kareem :D

My HTs DX04 has a faulty base too. It doesnt bother me though as its barely noticable.

I have got a broken arm,loose eyes,scratches on body,and a little stain then the paint is vaished in a few hours and I am still waiting for my reply...this is not a little scratch on dio this a fully defected figure...

I have got a broken arm,loose eyes,scratches on body,and a little stain then the paint is vaished in a few hours and I am still waiting for my reply...this is not a little scratch on dio this a fully defected figure...

Yes, Shadowfla, we all know. However you also posted pics which showed the figure with all the paint rubbed off the chest. You said it was like that when you received it. However, you previously posted pics where the paint was fine. Therefore, how do you explain what happened?
Let it go man.

Yes, Shadowfla, we all know. However you also posted pics which showed the figure with all the paint rubbed off the chest. You said it was like that when you received it. However, you previously posted pics where the paint was fine. Therefore, how do you explain what happened?
Let it go man.

:exactly::exactly::exactly::exactly::exactly:

Since Enterbay loves Bruce Lee and is doing basketball players, they should combine the two interests and make a GoD Kareem :D

We discussed that the minute we heard the rumors of an EB NBA line :rock

They would have to develop a new body, a much taller one obviously but there is always hope!

Back