Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, Shadowfla, we all know. However you also posted pics which showed the figure with all the paint rubbed off the chest. You said it was like that when you received it. However, you previously posted pics where the paint was fine. Therefore, how do you explain what happened?
Let it go man.

I didn't have written I have got a figure without paint, I have written My paint on figure is vanished in a few minute minute after touched it with my own hands with gloves...
I understand the lifes goes on but Iam still waiting not for a replacement but for a fu___ng reply...

Hey shadow let me ask you something on a serious note: has all your raging and name calling made you feel any better or fixed your QC issues of this figure in any way, shape or form?

:goodpost: Stanlore

Does anyone recall the approximate date Bei gave for the 3rd sculpt arrival to his shop?

I asked him about a week ago, and he said Jul/Aug time frame. July is already almost over, so I am thinking it will be quite soon.

Speaking of Guo Bei and my own dealings with him, this guy deserves a standing ovation. Today I received the extra GOD bodies, head sculpts and hands set I ordered from him, and his packaging was over-the-top beyond-call-of-duty!!! Simply put, I have not seen a better packaging job! See for yourselves.

DSC00623.jpg

DSC00627.jpg

DSC00626.jpg

DSC00625.jpg

DSC00624.jpg

Those are the foamies from HT Casual BL series!!!
He also inidividually wrapped each body and headsculpt to further protect it. Those foamies were stacked together and put inside a thin paperbox, and it was once again bubble wrapped and put in the outter heavy duty cardboard box. I bow to you Guo Bei for your extra care in the shipment.:clap:clap:clap

His shipment is always expedient, he is an awesome communicator, and he always has the best deal in town! I can't say enough nice things about this guy. Thank you again Guo Bei, and Gung Fu for hooking me up with this awesome seller. :wink1:

Glad to hear you got your boys ahgnus. :rock

And yes, Bei goes above & beyond on packaging, he had gently wrapped my head sculpts in extra tissue paper to prevent any damage and I'm grateful for that.

I knew those foams looked familiar and the chair cut out + sunglasses cut out gave them away :D

Now dress them up and get busy posing, you have set the bar high for your own pictures :lol

I really don't want to make war with you, is no sense.
REMEMBER.. US$350 disapponted for all of us is a better QC in future...
I have rumors for some seller in hk, Enterbay is about to closing for all the complaints for the Qc and other... I don't know the real reson.
I Apologize for the anger but I have 200 figures and sometime one of them could be defected,this is the first time I have found for such money paid all this bad defects and a awful costumers serVice, the worst purchase of my life...that's all...

Hey shadowfla, I understand your frustration, and you have all the right to gripe and complaint about a defective figure you've paid good money for. If this was my very first Enterbay purchase, I would've raised hell about it too. But I have been happy with all of my previoius EB purchases, and I decided to give them one free pass on this GOD mess. I am not a fanboy of Enterbay, and I do not have a high tolerance for people wasting my time and money. Oh trust me, if I ever run into this BS QC problem from EB again, I might even consider petitioning for a class actioin lawsuit! :rotfl

If you have been following this thread, you would know that EB is doing what they can to fix this problem, and as consumers of any industrial product, we deal with it the best way we can by addressing the issue directly to EB and asking for a solution. I do not understand why EB is not responding to your e-mails tho. Every time I e-mailed them with any questions or concerns, I always got replies within 24 hours. Maybe you're writing to the wrong department at EB? I always write to their customer service section at [email protected]. I hope you can sort out your problem soon. Good luck!

Glad to hear you got your boys ahgnus. :rock

Now dress them up and get busy posing, you have set the bar high for your own pictures :lol

Thank you Y4nk33! I am waiting for my WOTD outfit set and head sculpt to arrive to dress up those bodies. I think the body will look awesome with the white tanktop on. I am planning on modding previous EB heads to fit in this body. I ordered some HT BL neck pegs, and I am sure I can do a temp mod to fit the heads without permanently reconfiguring the head sculpt setup. I will post some pics as soon as I set them up.

Hey shadowfla, I understand your frustration, and you have all the right to gripe and complaint about a defective figure you've paid good money for. If this was my very first Enterbay purchase, I would've raised hell about it too. But I have been happy with all of my previoius EB purchases, and I decided to give them one free pass on this GOD mess. I am not a fanboy of Enterbay, and I do not have a high tolerance for people wasting my time and money. Oh trust me, if I ever run into this BS QC problem from EB again, I might even consider petitioning for a class actioin lawsuit! :rotfl

If you have been following this thread, you would know that EB is doing what they can to fix this problem, and as consumers of any industrial product, we deal with it the best way we can by addressing the issue directly to EB and asking for a solution. I do not understand why EB is not responding to your e-mails tho. Every time I e-mailed them with any questions or concerns, I always got replies within 24 hours. Maybe you're writing to the wrong department at EB? I always write to their customer service section at [email protected]. I hope you can sort out your problem soon. Good luck!
Thanks ahgnus for your confort I have written form the first days of june, to [email protected]@ and [email][email protected]y I have got a "reply" from Bill 6 days ago and he sad he will pass my message to cs...
I own 6 igure by enterbay but this is one is incredible and the cs is the most incredible thing..
I have to write here to find other people anger like me...and with the cs of Eb for ask why this treatment after all this years.

Last edited:
Love these pics, they show what a big set this is. Seriously I can't understand anyone having a problem with the cost of this set.

The cost does not bother me that much (i got a discount). The QC issues are a problem though. Never the less you'll only hear me pointing it out and not complaining about it, because i already knew this before buying it (also thanks to this tread.

If i had preordered this i would not be happy, but i'd give EB the chance to correct it. If they left me in the cold i would just stop buying their products and move on. There's is so much 1/6 stuff out there to buy.. i'll get by :)

Okay, some posts deleted to get this thread back on course.

May I ask if you come here to post about a grievance with an item that you post your opinions/problems constructively rather than being aggressive and harsh, not to mention downright insulting.
I can understand someones frustration if they get a damaged item but there is no need to bring the 'attitude' here, likewise there is no need for some to be so abrasive in replies.

We all come here to discuss collectables, so please do so with at least the tiniest bit understanding to other collectors.
Thanks all.
x :peace

Okay, some posts deleted to get this thread back on course.

May I ask if you come here to post about a grievance with an item that you post your opinions/problems constructively rather than being aggressive and harsh, not to mention downright insulting.
I can understand someones frustration if they get a damaged item but there is no need to bring the 'attitude' here, likewise there is no need for some to be so abrasive in replies.

We all come here to discuss collectables, so please do so with at least the tiniest bit understanding to other collectors.
Thanks all.
x :peace
:goodpost: :hi5: :peace
And everything was going so well....
:lol
Here is a great photo by 拾壹80 !

268085_239337232757056_163819710308809_869493_4396552_n.jpg
That is a good photo! I almost wish that we would get another Enterbay BL announcement b/c after seeing so many great pix & different poses I'm tempted to pick up another set :panic:
Did I miss something here?
:nono

I dressed up one of the extra bodies I got today and took some photos. I was surprised how well the HT Casual BL shades fit GOD head. I was going for one of the HK ganster movie theme. I originally had him hold two pistols, but it just wasn't right. Bruce Lee doesn't need no stinking guns! So, here it is, "The Last Man Standing".

UL8.jpg

UL9.jpg

UL10.jpg

UL11.jpg

here's some of my pics..I ordered a second body with the shoes for him last Thursday but Enterbay didn't ship it till yesterday..oh well..
IMG_9116.jpg

IMG_9118.jpg

IMG_9121.jpg

IMG_9123.jpg

Last edited:
Ahgnus love the second picture! I'm not crazy about the shades on the BD sculpt but the rest looks great! :rock Would you mind swapping sculpts with the same exact outfit & uploading a pic? :pray:

Rob breaking out the dynamic poses! :clap Gung Fu & LeJuan will be pleased :lol

Back