Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_9178.jpg

IMG_9186.jpg

IMG_9180.jpg

IMG_9192.jpg

IMG_9183.jpg

Ahgnus love the second picture! I'm not crazy about the shades on the BD sculpt but the rest looks great! :rock Would you mind swapping sculpts with the same exact outfit & uploading a pic? :pray:

Rob breaking out the dynamic poses! :clap Gung Fu & LeJuan will be pleased :lol

:gah:

....and of course Y4NK33 had to ruin the tread by posting between Rob's postings..... Man.... Rob was on a roll now...

(joking... hehe..)

But yes ! I love Ahgnus great creativity and super slick styled pictures !!

Rob, I love your photos ! As someone so genius put it (Axe I think....): Bruce got some very expressive hands and your photos Rob really captures it ! (yes, I know you are not using the original body... Hehe...)

...and now I ruined Rob's flow..... Man... Shame on me !!!

:gah:

Btw, keep them coming Rob, don't mind Y4NK33 and me !!

Oh another thing ahgnus, I noticed in your 'double dragon' photo's that you opted to use the secondary market yellow nunchuku that come with the metal chains rather than the Enterbay official yellow nunchuku that comes with the set. Curious to why you made the switch?

It's an HT body? :slap Thought you were being brave with the kick poses on the RMX body :lol

It's an HT body? :slap Thought you were being brave with the kick poses on the RMX body :lol

never even tried it on the RMX body after I saw somebody snapped the legs :rotfl....I'll use the RMX for the smiling sculpt and keep the HT body on the BD head for poseability :wave

Rob

Great pictures r5150!!! And very nice poses also. Did you touch up the paint on your BD sculpt? Something is different about your HS. There is a lil more fierce look about him.

Ahgnus love the second picture! I'm not crazy about the shades on the BD sculpt but the rest looks great! :rock Would you mind swapping sculpts with the same exact outfit & uploading a pic?
Oh another thing ahgnus, I noticed in your 'double dragon' photo's that you opted to use the secondary market yellow nunchuku that come with the metal chains rather than the Enterbay official yellow nunchuku that comes with the set. Curious to why you made the switch?

Thanks Y4NK33! There was no particular reason why I used those aftermarket nunchucks. It was laying around the house, and I wanted to see how they looked in the picture. I know I know it's not movie accurate, but I kinda like them, because they actually replicate life size nunchucks better. There is some craftsmanship that went into those nunchucks.

And here are some photos with smiley face you asked for. I got all into swapping heads at the end. Which sculpt do you guys think looks the best?

UL12.jpg

UL13.jpg

UL15.jpg

UL17.jpg

UL18.jpg

UL19.jpg

UL20.jpg

UL14.jpg

SPECIAL MESSAGE FROM SHANNON LEE!
"Hi Everyone,
My father passed away 38 years ago today. I would like to take this opportunity to pause and remember him, his energetic spirit and phenomenal life, with a moment of thoughtfulness and grateful intention. I hope you will watch today's vlog in honor of my father and his inspiring life and also see how you can help be a part of keeping his legacy alive. Thank you for your time today.

LINK FOR THE VLOG - https://www.brucelee.com/site/blog/commemorating-bruce-lee

Much love,
Shannon"

:nono That's what you get for being a smarty pants :lol

never even tried it on the RMX body after I saw somebody snapped the legs :rotfl
:thud: These guys

Speaking of RMX bodies, EB only sent me an email yesterday, with the tracking number for my extra RMX body. I check it today, & it's already in the country :horror It arrived yesterday afternoon apparently, so I might be getting it today (might) :yess:

Please have pre tied shoelaces :D

Ahgnus, if I am not mistaken I think that Rob's DB head has new eyes as he did not like the EVision he just took them out and change them with some other eyes he had laying around (Rob, please correct me if I am wrong). This might prove that smaller (?) eye pupils works and looks much better ?

Y4NK33, I think that (if I am not mistaken [again...]) this picture is an off scene shot of Bruce chilling between the shoots in the front yard of the Big Boss house (in Pak Chong, Thailand).

Back