Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahgnus I got my 1st WOtD custom suit setup for $29, the 2nd was $35 since I couldn't find it that cheap again. I did not buy a sculpt though (the eyes look wonky on that one imo). What did you pay?

Mine wasn't too bad then. I paid $40 shipped for custom suit setup, and $60 shipped for BL2.5 & recast calm head. But if you can message me the info of the seller YOU bought from, I'd love it! That is such a good price. :lol Have you noticed how most of these BL bodies on ebay have different colored joints compared to the rest of the body? Is this because they are a "knock off"?

'Oh, I also bought the WOTD hair piece. Did any one try fitting the WOTD hair piece to other BL head sculpts? I think it will look great on the FOF angry face.

Last edited:
They look freaking AwEsOmE Axe!! :clap:hi5::yess:

You've inspired me to start a repaint project of my own. LOL I just ordered 2 GOD heads from ebay.

Just one little comment about the bruise on his right cheek bone. It's a great paint job, but i think it lacks a little bit of "freshness". I mean it looks dry as if the bruise has already scabbed up. I wasn't sure if you had already planned on touching it up with clear paint when you do the sweat effect to make it look more "fresh" and "wet". Just a thought. Great job again Axe!

Thank You for your kind words ahgnus :) this is my first 1/6th repaint and was done JUST to set a nose paintrub right than go through the hassle and wait of recieving replacements from Enterbay. The nosejob went well and I went on to modify other parts too... the BD suit as you know recieved the treatment first as out HK edition's damage wasnt really prominent and looked really bad IMO. As for the scar, I didnt want it to look too freash as I said I was aiming more for the Beijing Expo Proto head than movie accuracy (thats why I painted and removed the bruise under the left eye) and you are ABSOLUTELY right! :D The little "freshness" that I would put on the head was more planned to be out of sweat... :) Thats what made the Proto stand out so much! A good paintjob with extraordinary sweat application!

Mine wasn't too bad then. I paid $40 shipped for custom suit setup, and $60 shipped for BL2.5 & recast calm head. But if you can message me the info of the seller YOU bought from, I'd love it! That is such a good price. :lol Have you noticed how most of these BL bodies on ebay have different colored joints compared to the rest of the body? Is this because they are a "knock off"?

'Oh, I also bought the WOTD hair piece. Did any one try fitting the WOTD hair piece to other BL head sculpts? I think it will look great on the FOF angry face.

The WoTD hair on the FoF neutral makes a great Tang Lung/Ah Lung portrait...

Also I avoid buying recasts/knock offs and also generic kitbashes because honestly the real artist and company here is NOT getting his due. I have nothing against collectors who do buy recasts/knock offs... but I like to keep my collection more 'official' however a great original custom is welcome too! (though too expensive)

Another piece of news, it turns out that my Studio light from the GoD set is defective too... I realised that the udjusting screw and the nut have fixed together and the nut has not been glued to the stand.. so the screw merely turns uselessly and pops of easily with the nut intact and thus the stand cannot raise and stay in the position...

Last edited:

40 shipped is a good price, I didn't include shipping so I think it's safe to say we all got a similar deal on a high quality custom outfit :hi5: I know off the top of my head that the 2nd outfit I bought was from headplay direct off ebay, the 1st cheapest one I will dig up for you this evening.

I actually did notice some different joint colors on bodies, but I assumed that this was due to my monitor or perhaps the camera of the seller and a lighting issue. You may be on to something with that. As for a WOtD hair piece, I have not bought that item myself.

The WoTD hair on the FoF neutral makes a great Tang Lung/Ah Lung portrait...Also I avoid buying recasts/knock offs and also generic kitbashes because honestly the real artist and company here is NOT getting his due. I have nothing against collectors who do buy recasts/knock offs... but I like to keep my collection more 'official' however a great original custom is welcome too! (though too expensive)
I'm in the same boat with axe, I don't want to buy a recast of the sculpts I'm missing from older EB Bruce's for the reasons he mentions above. I also have no issue with those who choose to buy them. It's just a personal feeling with my OCD b/c I know every time I look at my EB BL display, a recast figure among them wouldn't fit & would end up bothering me a lot.

The WOtD hair piece on the FoF sculpt sounds interesting, would love to see it if someone has a pic :)

The WOtD hair piece on the FoF sculpt sounds interesting, would love to see it if someone has a pic :)

Here's a couple:
UY013.jpg

UY010.jpg

Arnie updates his older figures like WoTD where he believes the sculpt and likeness are poor with repaints of FoF production head sculpts... eg the WoTD (2008?) as he calls it..
gud2js_20081206014852_9076543_1.jpg

Thanks for those pics Axe. It looks good :)

Though, I think I'll stick with the original FoF hair on the calm FoF sculpt since there really aren't any other pieces like it that I'm aware of. That extra body is taking forever to get here :impatient:

To be honest I just wanted a 3.5 body. I actually agree about recasts, first one I have seen/gotten, it comes as part of the deal I got. So I don't feel too guilty about it. By the way it's almost impossible to buy official 3.5 bodies online. I ended up buying an official 2.5 and this. I did not have any other option. Needed an extra Kato body as one of the feet snapped on one of mine.
EB should make the bodies more available!

I think you can buy some of the bodies direct from EB. You can send a mail to their sales team with what you want and they'll get back to you and discuss the sale and send you the paypal invoice for it...

Also YANKEE a PM coming up for you ;)

wow you have used the headsculps very nice my friend:clap!! they look so good!!this is enter the dragon in front??with the FoF head??can you post more photos?

Ahgnus, would you mind telling us which 1/6 towel did you use in this wonderful photo shoot ? Is it the Hot Toys 1/6 Rocky Balboa towel or from another release - or something you made ? I really like your clever idea of the use of the towel to cover up the open joints, and of course the bendt upper body to show the ab flexing.

and apparently Bill from EB agrees as he posted this pic on his weibo :D

The little "freshness" that I would put on the head was more planned to be out of sweat... :) Thats what made the Proto stand out so much! A good paintjob with extraordinary sweat application!

:exactly: I am googling like a madman right now about sweat applications.

I actually did notice some different joint colors on bodies, but I assumed that this was due to my monitor or perhaps the camera of the seller and a lighting issue. You may be on to something with that.

I'm in the same boat with axe, I don't want to buy a recast of the sculpts I'm missing from older EB Bruce's for the reasons he mentions above. I also have no issue with those who choose to buy them. It's just a personal feeling with my OCD b/c I know every time I look at my EB BL display, a recast figure among them wouldn't fit & would end up bothering me a lot.

I received one of the ebay off-colored joint body recently, and it seems identical in quality with the official body. The joints are very unsightly tho when displayed. I wonder if these were Enterbay production batches that were deemed "defective" because of mismatched joint color, and they wholesaled it off at a cheaper price?

I understand what you're saying. I personally have no qualms about buying recasts, because it's a cheap way to do kit bashes and repaint projects. You don't really wanna use original heads for that.

That extra body is taking forever to get here :impatient:

Which body are you getting?

EB should make the bodies more available!

THEY REALLY SHOULD!!!!!!

this is mine...

2zh1cuu.jpg

wow you have used the headsculps very nice my friend:clap!! they look so good!!this is enter the dragon in front??with the FoF head??can you post more photos?

That is sooo cool shadowfla!!! Only if I can get a hold of those ETD a&b at some "reasonable" price.

and apparently Bill from EB agrees as he posted this pic on his weibo :D

OMG! I am inifinitely honored. Bill should really send me a thank-you gift.....like the beijing proto head.. :rotfl How I wish...

Has anyone seen this that has just been listed on eBay - I am not sure if this is an official release… If it is then I wonder if Enterbay will soon listing this set on their web site. Btw, smart move to have the additional shoes enclosed in this body set release.

$(KGrHqR,!iwE3QhUi8nSBOHEs1yHug~~_3.JPG

$(KGrHqV,!jUE3L4ewb8JBOHEs9YdGQ~~_3.JPG

I also wonder why the eBay seller has listed the sets as "A, B, C, D, etc."...

Has anyone seen this that has just been listed on eBay - I am not sure if this is an official release… If it is then I wonder if Enterbay will soon listing this set on their web site. Btw, smart move to have the additional shoes enclosed in this body set release.

I have mailed Enterbay Sales about this, I hope to have a reply in another 15 hours or so... I will surely notify everyone whatever they reply... Hopefully they HAVE released the body... Id love a fresh body for my GoD, However the inclusion of extra shoes is not generally their style... or maybe its about not having a style :wink1:

Cool, keep us updated Axe-man !

Btw, you and your twists on Bruce's philosophical quotes - but I love it !! Hehehe...

Back