Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A look inside....

Credits 玩意社,
694c4ee7jw1diznm3csu7j.jpg

694c4ee7jw1diznozlbfvj.jpg

694c4ee7jw1diznpskr5sj.jpg

Whoever got that sick Idea to make that FrankenLee figure and then on the top of it pair it with Chucky's h0rny cousin who likes wearing cheap looking yellow 'action suits' needs to be deprived of whatever collection of figures he has and then sent to work with autobotjohn for a 5 year apprenticeship as a penalty...

On other news I further painted my figure to try match the exact paint detail of the Beijin proto... I realised quite a few differences while doing that

1. The eyebrows are painted differently in the Beijing figure from the produced model.. the Beijing is more weathered at the ends but thicker and extend till the hairline... the production brows are more defines and painted like the other lees before it...

2. The eyes are definitely slightly thinner, also since the eyes are set the way they are in this figure there seems to be a visible gap inbetween the eyeballs and the eyeslits which kind of kills a LOT of the likeness...

3. the bruises are not even close to prominancy in the Production compared to the Beijing, the Beijing proto incidentally lacks a visible bruise on the lower left jaw which the production mimics faintly

4. The 5 'o' clock shadow on the Beijing edition is MUCH darker, something not accurate to the movie... however the sweat effect takes away much of that inaccuracy and gives it a very lifelike and stylish look

Now someone please show/tell me how to get that clear sweat effect :pray:

Whoever got that sick Idea to make that FrankenLee figure and then on the top of it pair it with Chucky's h0rny cousin who likes wearing cheap looking yellow 'action suits' needs to be deprived of whatever collection of figures he has and then sent to work with :horrorautobotjohn:horror for a 5 year apprenticeship as a penalty...

:lol:rotfl:lol

On other news I further painted my figure to try match the exact paint detail of the Beijin proto... I realised quite a few differences while doing that

1. The eyebrows are painted differently in the Beijing figure from the produced model.. the Beijing is more weathered at the ends but thicker and extend till the hairline... the production brows are more defines and painted like the other lees before it...

2. The eyes are definitely slightly thinner, also since the eyes are set the way they are in this figure there seems to be a visible gap inbetween the eyeballs and the eyeslits which kind of kills a LOT of the likeness...

3. the bruises are not even close to prominancy in the Production compared to the Beijing, the Beijing proto incidentally lacks a visible bruise on the lower left jaw which the production mimics faintly

4. The 5 'o' clock shadow on the Beijing edition is MUCH darker, something not accurate to the movie... however the sweat effect takes away much of that inaccuracy and gives it a very lifelike and stylish look

Now someone please show/tell me how to get that clear sweat effect :pray:

Wheres the pics bro?:impatient:
:lol
Axe, do you have the Beijing expo pics of this fig? If so, could you pleeease upload them here again because Im using a new laptop and Ive lost them somehow.
About the sweat effect, Im pretty sure its done by using a clear satin or varnish acyrlic paint. But Im sure you already know that, right?
Its the technique involved that is the "hard" part...and I can only guess that its done by using something like a toothbrush and gently flicking the paint on? As well as a few other techniques to create drips of sweat etc. :dunno
I will find out for sure when the time comes.

Here are a re-post (or a quote of my post actually) of Tin's Work, plus some more photos with a close up of the head that I though would be interested if anyone else is in the process of customising their Game of Death figure (but be careful it might damage it.....)

Here is Tin's Work version of the first Enterbay/Arnie Kim release - also with dirt and "bruces"
smiley.gif

bruceli5s.jpg

bruceli4.jpg

bruceli3.jpg

bruceli2.jpg

By the way, this is a custom job Tin (Tin's Work) have done on the FIRST Enterbay/Arnie Kim release of "Bruce Lee in Game of Death" - and if I am not mistaken I think that Tin actually made a cast and made the head from scratch.... Which might be evident in these pictures:

bruceli0.jpg

bruce0.jpg

Wheres the pics bro?:impatient:
:lol
Axe, do you have the Beijing expo pics of this fig? If so, could you pleeease upload them here again because Im using a new laptop and Ive lost them somehow.
About the sweat effect, Im pretty sure its done by using a clear satin or varnish acyrlic paint. But Im sure you already know that, right?
Its the technique involved that is the "hard" part...and I can only guess that its done by using something like a toothbrush and gently flicking the paint on? As well as a few other techniques to create drips of sweat etc. :dunno
I will find out for sure when the time comes.

Here are some: sorry hand was shaky holding the figure... never get a stable shot with the macro on :( ALSO I didnt do the bruise under the left eye as it kills a lot of the figures likeness, as film accurate it is... its a big blot on the aesthetic.. even the Beijing Expo didnt have it... the bruises are more Beijing Expo accurate than film...

dsc00602w.jpg

dsc00603qb.jpg

dsc00599mf.jpg

No I dont have them on my hdd I just look them over in around pages 80 or so onwards in this thread... I think the best pics of them are at one sixth warriors from where the pics here have been hotlinked... they are LARGER and better quality

As for the sweat... I can guess its a gloss clear paint but getting it into those beads is too tricky.. gently flicking? it has to be sweatdrops in 1:6th scale :p VERY VERY VERY fine misting rather...
We need someone to SHOW US!! NOW! :mad:

Last edited:
Here are some: sorry hand was shaky holding the figure... never get a stable shot with the macro on :( ALSO I didnt do the bruise under the left eye as it kills a lot of the figures likeness, as film accurate it is... its a big blot on the aesthetic.. even the Beijing Expo didnt have it... the bruises are more Beijing Expo accurate than film...

dsc00602w.jpg

dsc00603qb.jpg

dsc00599mf.jpg

No I dont have them on my hdd I just look them over in around ages 80 or so onwards in this thread... I think the best pics of them are at one sixth warriors from where the pics here have been hotlinked... they are LARGER and better quality

As for the sweat... I can guess its a gloss clear paint but getting it into those beads is too tricky.. gently flicking? it has to be sweatdrops in 1:6th scale :p VERY VERY VERY fine misting rather...
We need someone to SHOW US!! NOW! :mad:

OK, Thanks. GREAT pics too!:rock
Cant wait to "repaint" this guy now!

Yeah, thats what I was getting at with the flicking of the gloss paint.
Youre right, it does need to be a very fine mist...Its finding the best way to create that mist thats the problem.
If a toothbrush doesnt work, I have a few other ideas in mind of how to recreate a mist and will try them out when I can.
Until then, I wouldnt mind an experienced painter giving the "secret" away to us either.:pray:

@ Gung fu, thats a nice custom - I just think the sweat effect is a little too......"big"? Hard to explain.
But still, thanks bro.

Here is OneSixthBruce.co.uk's display of the wonderful GOD figure set among other recent and new EB releases at the London Film and Comic Convention this weekend:

270158_10150255968894585_329989274584_7456812_5038544_n.jpg
261953_10150255969009585_329989274584_7456814_1657318_n.jpg

Thanks for that bro, still here at LFCC, show has been a great success, met a few customers who have ordered the GoD and they got to see it in hand.

They are happy :)

My GoD figures are FINALLY arriving this week! Just in time for me to not be home LOL. Off to Las Vegas on Thursday. Will post pics when I get back.

Wow ! About time................

Btw, do you know why it has been taking so long ? (except for being stuck in customs that is...)

Wow ! About time................

Btw, do you know why it has been taking so long ? (except for being stuck in customs that is...)

Just bad timing Gungfu. Got stuck in customs for a while - then finally cleared - but just after my seller went on his vacation. So they've been sitting at his place until he got back last week. So they are finally on their way to me in CA.

Hey Tin have you figured out a way to make sweat apps much finer and thinner?... Ive done the repaint as close to the Beijing Proto as I could but the lack of the sweat apps is being the final hurdle at my attempt to recreate the Proto

In other news, some more pics of my work in progress... Day 3:
P.S you may notice some wierd lines on the pictures more visible int the brighter 2nd and 3rd pic and looks like strands of thread/hair and dust on all around the sculpt... thats my camera.. the lens has become dirty probably

dsc00643jy.jpg

dsc00647gz.jpg

dsc00648ud.jpg

And a full body shot...
dsc00608yd.jpg

Last edited:
I finally got to see these in the flesh so to speak, and I have to say they look more like Bruce than the DX. And I own the DX, and will not own these. So that's not me being biased
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVOy-fmxskw"]YouTube - ‪My very short review of the Enterbay 2011 Game of Death figure courtesy of Onesixthbruce‬‏[/ame]

Back