Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys are crazy! How on earth do you manage to find the space to house something like that. This should be set on a pedestal on the living room so that EVERYONE HAS to see it whether they like it or not...

The guy that make the dio dont give me a response.
Ill wait some more time, but if we cant do it for me ill try to do it too.

=) Its a great Dio for the Bruce Lee fans

This is probably not 100 % the right tread, but I thought I should just post my first Enterbay/Arnie Kim figure that I got as a gift from Bill back when it was released:

PeerSinEnterbayFigur2.jpg

As mentioned before often a picture does not fully give the right impression on how it really is when looking at it first hand. It has to do with the photographer, camera, lighting, object (the figure itself, figure skin, etc.), surroundings, etc. But I think it came out pretty good...
smiley.gif

I hope you guys (and girls if anyone here…) do not mind me going down memory lane with Enter bay’s “Game of Death” figure releases….

Here is a very good picture of the 2nd. release - the Nokia "Game of Death" version:

ubchongik_20080330215010_5571528_1.jpg

(EDIT: Wrong head - this is not the Nokia version... Sorry - see next posts...)

As you can see this photograph is so much better than the one I took (above posting) of my figure... Figure artist Lalla knows his stuff, and I love the custom footprint on the chest !

By the way, on the first release (before Nokia version), he did an upgrade and added bruises, foot print and even hair on the figure as seen here:

ubchongik_20081003170904_7984850_1.jpg

ubchongik_20081003170904_7984850_2.jpg

ubchongik_20081120215907_8780083_1.jpg

ubchongik_20081116140309_8780083_1.jpg

Here is one of the reference pictures he had used:

ubchongik_20081006100741_7984850_1.jpg

Photo credit: Lalla

Last edited:
I hope you guys (and girls if anyone here…) do not mind me going down memory lane with Enter bay’s “Game of Death” figure releases….

Here is a very good picture of the 2nd. release - the Nokia "Game of Death" version:

ubchongik_20080330215010_5571528_1.jpg

As you can see this photograph is so much better than the one I took (above posting) of my figure... Figure artist Lalla knows his stuff, and I love the custom footprint on the chest !

Actually,that is not the Nokia release,The head is ETD Version B,jumpsuit is from the first version or a random custom made from ebay.The Original Nokia game of death came with the ETD Version A head with a improved paintjob,ETD Version B's hairpiece and a short sleeved Jumpsuit.

For Tinister:

I did find a few photos of the diorama that belongs to Arnie Kim ! From what I can see he has of course did choose the floor with Korean Hapkido Master Ji Han Jae - with the stairs going up to Kareem Abdul Jabbar. Not so sure why Arnie has decided to hang a sand bag as that was supposed to be on Kareem's floor, as I cannot recall being a sand bag at Ji Han Jae's floor...

(1)cmE1LmpwZw==.jpg

I remember him telling me that he wanted to build a 1/1 scale at his place, which I told him I wanted to do in my apartment also back in the days (without the stairs though…).

Anyways, here are the photographs of Arnie's "Game of Death" diorama:

(1)279-7920_IMG.JPG

(1)279-7934_IMG.JPG

(1)279-7939_IMG.JPG

(1)279-7946_IMG.JPG

(1)279-7961_IMG.JPG

(1)280-8062_IMG.JPG

gud2js_20061115030705_2482415_1.jpg

Here is also a picture I found on another forum site I used to hang out with the same diorama - but I am unsure if it is Arnie's or someone else as I know there have been some "Game of Death" 1/6 dioramas over the years....

gameodra3.jpg

So I hope this can give you some good information and inspiration with your own "Game of Death" 1/6 diorama project
smiley.gif

Photo credit: Arnie Kim

As always Gung Fu you are on top of your game!
I'm really tempted to get this dio and just create a space for it even though I currently have none lol.

Great pictures of the first GOD releases as well, I find the background information very interesting since I'm only 3-4 months in as a collector. It's cool to see the progression of 1/6 Bruce over time, it gives me even more of an appreciation of the current 1/6 Bruce's I own and have on PO.

Thanks for your input and keep up the great work!

Actually,that is not the Nokia release,The head is ETD Version B,jumpsuit is from the first version or a random custom made from ebay.The Original Nokia game of death came with the ETD Version A head with a improved paintjob,ETD Version B's hairpiece and a short sleeved Jumpsuit.

Yes, you are quite right Rock83 - Lalla has not the original head Nokia G.O.D. Bruce sculpt in that picture ! Sorry about that
smiley.gif

Here is the right head:

IMG_1562.jpg

IMG_1535.jpg

IMG_1547.jpg

Photo credit: toysdude

As always Gung Fu you are on top of your game!
I'm really tempted to get this dio and just create a space for it even though I currently have none lol.

Great pictures of the first GOD releases as well, I find the background information very interesting since I'm only 3-4 months in as a collector. It's cool to see the progression of 1/6 Bruce over time, it gives me even more of an appreciation of the current 1/6 Bruce's I own and have on PO.

Thanks for your input and keep up the great work!

Y4NK33, you should have seen the Bruce Lee figures before Arnie Kim entered ("Enterbayed...") the scene... You can imagine the enthusiasm I felt when I first saw Arnie's figures - setting the new standard which he went beyond in each new release !

I simply love that Nokia Lee,one of my favourite 1/6 figures.

It is one of my all time favourite too..... It is Arnie's BEST work to date I think
smiley.gif

Thanks for all these awesome photos GungFu. I'll back-track and check them all out closer late tonight. Super hectic weekend.

BTW: Don't forget the hi-res scan of the clapperboard :D

Y4NK33, you should have seen the Bruce Lee figures before Arnie Kim entered ("Enterbayed...") the scene... You can imagine the enthusiasm I felt when I first saw Arnie's figures - setting the new standard which he went beyond in each new release !

Must have been amazing to be blown away by a sculpt like that for the very first time :D

It's going to be a tricky & expensive road trying to back track to collect some of those 1/6's but it will happen eventually :lol

Ok Enterbay, time to release this figure! I'm ready! :panic:

Back