Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really really hoping that you guys can prove me wrong about this figure and that the pics have just been bad ones up to now. I need a GoD BL. Just not been impressed up to now with this one is all. So I'm assuming that you need another body and shoes to make a complete second figure ?

Last edited:
I'm really really hoping that you guys can prove me wrong about this figure and that the pics have just been bad ones up to now. I need a GoD BL. Just not been impressed up to now with this one is all. So I'm assuming that you need anothe body and shoes to make a complete second figure ?

Yep, you'll need another body and another pair of shoes. Any word on whether EB will be making this body available separately, as with the earlier BL bodies?

Never before have I heard so much wishing for a figure to arrive defective :lol

Getting the painted eyes hs free would have been awesome. But EB will have them for sale around July anyways for those of us unlucky enough not to get a defective head.

I write this on Enterbay Facebook:

"The BL battle damage head was very bad and doubtful when compared to the prototype.
I believe you should give the extra head without eye system for ALL the sales and not just the replacement of May 31 to June 2.
This way you show a little respect to the buyers who purchased their GOD and did not pay this expensive price to have this inferior product. This is my feeling as a buyer. I hope you understand."

Getting the painted eyes hs free would have been awesome. But EB will have them for sale around July anyways for those of us unlucky enough not to get a defective head.

:lol

"The BL battle damage head was very bad and doubtful when compared to the prototype.
I believe you should give the extra head without eye system for ALL the sales and not just the replacement of May 31 to June 2.
This way you show a little respect to the buyers who purchased their GOD and did not pay this expensive price to have this inferior product. This is my feeling as a buyer. I hope you understand."

Now taking bets on whether EB yields to this flawless logic and does in fact offer free head to everybody :lol

We are talking about one Action Figure for the price of US$300 or more and that the principal head sculpt are very diferent from the prototype. This is respect with the buyers and not an oportunite.

Is difficult to think that after the sale of the figure will be on sale the head equal to the prototype. Now that's exploitation.

At least you posted it with some tact, much better than 90% of those whiner/entitled types would have done.

We are talking about one Action Figure for the price of US$300 or more and that the principal head sculpt are very diferent from the prototype. This is respect with the buyers and not an oportunite.

Is difficult to think that after the sale of the figure will be on sale the head equal to the prototype. Now that's exploitation.

I agree with Y4nkee. You put it straight to the point while still being civil. I think that works better than the b*tching that is the predominate response.

I'm pm it to you Y4nk33

BTW: For everyone who is interested in the dio and is in the US. The shipping estimate is AT LEAST $50USD. Keep that in mind.

i still think you can make a better g.o.d. bruce with the hot toys figures [ame="https://youtu.be/9Ylx-SP71Oc"]https://youtu.be/9Ylx-SP71Oc[/ame]

I wont delete that!

My GOD has been shipped!
Woohoo!
:yess:

Nice Rorywan !!!

Are you tracking the package ? If it is sent Registered Air Mail or EMS you should be able to track it from China to your location
smiley.gif

it's the exclusive version, so I think even if i get wonky eyes, i can get a new head! fingers crossed.

I am waiting for mine to get fixed before sent
smiley.gif

By the way, did you ask Bei about this matter before he sent it to you - as I think you should have asked this first before he sent you the set in case you think you will be getting a new (free?) head if you get the "crazy crossed eyes" head (that Tinister tells us it should be easily fixed) ?

BUT I am also hoping they will release the head they used in the Beijing Expo show.... That head was spot on !!

Im waiting for the repaired head after this my seller will send my GoD

Me too !

:hi5:

By the way Padrinno, where are you getting your set from ?

I'm really really hoping that you guys can prove me wrong about this figure and that the pics have just been bad ones up to now. I need a GoD BL. Just not been impressed up to now with this one is all. So I'm assuming that you need another body and shoes to make a complete second figure ?

Yeah, I totally agree with you Gates70 that you should first be convinced before buying - and if not then do not buy it.

It seems that on eBay this figure did not have a jumping start as the price has not gone up so much yet - and no seller yet has posted actual picture of it even though it has been out for five days already.

One option is to maybe buy one of the Smiling faced Arnie Kim figures and by an additional suit (foot-printed or clean) and shoes (with black socks):

$(KGrHqMOKkME27iqSeZ6BN6BVOl67!~~_3.JPG

$(KGrHqZ,!m!E3KjE6gryBN6B((5mJQ~~_3.JPG

$(KGrHqYOKpsE25E0TYUuBN6BZFynp!~~_3.JPG

Just be aware of the different custom suits, shoes and other accessories are not always so well made in my opinion...

...and, I think you should strongly consider also a nunchaku (if you get a non-"Game of Death" figure that is):

$(KGrHqR,!joE3NTgOG5UBN6BI!IKGg~~_3.JPG

...and do not buy this version (unless you want a different look than in the actual "Game of Death" footage):

IMG_1751.JPG

Yep, you'll need another body and another pair of shoes. Any word on whether EB will be making this body available separately, as with the earlier BL bodies?

Just to let you guys know - in case it is of interest - that Bruce did in fact appear in photos without the yellow black striped shoes, both bare feet and he even had on a white with red and blue striped version of the shoes
smiley.gif

The brand is Onitsuka Tigers (Asics) - and Bruce LOVED them !!!

...by the way, let me add something when using other heads to create a custom "Game of Death". Bruce's hair cut was slightly different in all of his movies - and sometimes you can actually figure out which movie a picture (if cropped or head shot only) is from just by looking at his hair cut
smiley.gif

Back